Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Define your view/philosophy

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BananaPancake a dit:
even though it was probably meant in another way, it's pretty easy, you sit down and watch the waves come to the shore and the sun set. ever watched the clouds move and transform? it's highly entertaining, I like that a lot.

:lol:

Psylopher: Very good words, but I don't think they are very uplifting? It is an interesting viewpoint, and I despise the world that my mother takes 2 anti depressents, and an anti-anxiety, and a sleeping pill. All this so she doesn't "think" before going to sleep.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
BananaPancake a dit:
even though it was probably meant in another way, it's pretty easy, you sit down and watch the waves come to the shore and the sun set. ever watched the clouds move and transform? it's highly entertaining, I like that a lot.

:lol:

Psylopher: Very good words, but I don't think they are very uplifting? It is an interesting viewpoint, and I despise the world that my mother takes 2 anti depressents, and an anti-anxiety, and a sleeping pill. All this so she doesn't "think" before going to sleep.
I think its a bit liberating, and liberating for me means uplifting.
oh and btw, get ur momma of the drugs man.
Seriously, i used to take drugs like that to.....I never suffered so many side effects with any other drug. No kidding, its just like sniffing glue eventually.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
IJesusChrist a dit:
I don't know how you guys do that, but I envy you at the moment.

Realize that everything is fine just the way it is and then you can just witness the waves happening, without judging them. Feeling bad is part of it, but you don't have to 'be the feeling'.

Markov

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2009
I thought I would add one of my ramblings of my life, think what you will.

I've found myself stuck in an endless loop. Not a big one, but a day to day cycle that seems oddly familiar each day. Progress? No. Development? No. Always the same, never changing. Do not get me wrong about this, it is not a bad thing at all. In fact, I am very happy with things. It just seems weird that each day seems to be the same.

Perhaps I've found the gulf stream of lifes currents, and its just running me around and around, over and over again. Or maybe I am just on the outside of a very large whirlpool, not realising the dark center, where destruction is inevitable.

No, I am fully aware of the inevitable destruction. There are very few things I am not fully aware of really. I just choose to see only what I wish. Optimism is like that. I optionally see what I want, and dont see what I dont want. Its not that I am ignorant to the negative things that can happen, but that I choose to ignore them until they happen. Not a really good way to live honestly, but I do stay happy.

My world has fallen to pieces many times before, but I always find a way to survive. I will pull myself back together and rebuild off of what I was left with. And eventually I will become mighty and strong, and then fall apart again. Its the cycle Ive lived and will continue to do.

I can't win this "game" of life, there is no way to win. But thats why we must find the enjoyment in the playing of the game, not the strive for victory. But for so many it seems that victory and success are the only goals they have. Whether it be the college kids striving so hard to get a good education so that they can maybe be successful later in life, or it be the drug dealer whos got to make as much money as possible and become the cool guy on the block.

I've got a couple of problems in my life. Not many, and nothing drastic. But simple things that I just cannot seem to resolve. I will continue playing myself on loop though, and hope that the situation can become resolved. Because there are two endings to the scenario, good and bad. And I think I am strong enough at heart to accept either. Only time will tell I guess. Who knows.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Markov a dit:
I've found myself stuck in an endless loop. Not a big one, but a day to day cycle that seems oddly familiar each day. Progress? No. Development? No. Always the same, never changing.
Do you like to read? Because I've found that in my own life external events changed again and again as a result of learning about something new.

"Feeling stuck" may be related to traumatic experiences you had during the first clinical stage of delivery, when the contractions began but the cervix was still closed. A horrible feeling of being stuck in a painful situation with seemingly no way out. That experience can color our perception of the world (giving rise to the false ego) for as long as we remain unaware of this principle and until we finally relive and process those memories of birth. Sometimes we relive them unconsciously, as in a bad trip or psychotic episode. If we relive them consciously, as in a carefully prepared psychedelic session, the emotional energy attached to the trauma can be dissipated, and we start feeling less stuck. A powerful experience of ego-death and rebirth may even give rise to a sense of absolute freedom and excitement about life. Check out Max Freakout's last two podcasts for more on this.

Markov

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2009
I do love to read, but I admit I do not find the time to read as much as I should or would like to.

Im very busy. Its the place I have set myself in life. I have listened to a few episodes of Max Freakouts show already and very much enjoyed them.

I have been turned onto the idea of being a psychonaut very recently actually (less than a year), after a run in with some very poweful mushrooms that put alot of my life into perspective after a very chaotic and spiritual experience in which the reality I thought I knew fell to pieces and shattered at my feet, but I could identify each shards place and why it was neccisary to shatter the whole. I have not touched psychadelics since then, as I am still getting myself away from the life I had been living, which was unneccisarily dangerous and irresponsible and psychadelics really should not have been part of it, pure drug abuse really. My interest in drugs in general has taken a 180 turn from recreational to spiritual.

My last post was actually the last thing I had written in my journal before that mushroom trip, but I dont know, something about this thread made me want to share it. Thank you for your input Caduceus. I will download those podcast and listen to them tonight.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Very interesting to read that Markov! And glad to hear you managed to make that U-turn. :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The circle, projected correctly is the sine wave.

Your words ring a bell, of something I'm on a parrallel track with, like yelling to a neighbor across the street, I know where you are, but you're there and I'm here. Which place is better, I don't know, but I will say this, if you want to reach that nice house, up the block, you really do block more, and more of the negative, and strive for something great.

It is a cornball and a half, taught from 4th grade that you must set goals and accomplish them to be happy with your life, and as stupid and foolish as it is to say, it was always correct. Your life can be an elegant fantasy land, but thats what it will be, until you live within it, and have no means to watch from outside. To understand it may be a burden, but you must take it as it is, and make your own assumptions to its intensity in black or white.

I'm the college kid that tries real hard, I want that house with solar panels and a green house as big as you can imagine. I'd like that alot.