Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

czech 25 LSD?

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I am not new to Lsd but a guy I know recently asked me if i wanted to buy a type of LSD called czech 25 claiming it was 99% acid. Correct me if im wrong: theres only one type of LSD, but each batch has a different purity. The czech 25 is 12 per hit so not much different from normal acid. Any thoughts about this is welcome.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Czech 25 is a salesname , like marlboro . It dont mean anything . What do you mean 12 a hit ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Price sounds OK , if it is good acid . Do you know anyone thats taken it that you trust to tell you if its good / how strong it is ?

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
The only recommendation is from the guy mentioned above but according to him it is extremely rare and has just showed up in my area so noone else has tried it

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If he has enough i`d wait and see what other people say about it before you buy . Do you know the guy ? Have you had anything from him before ?

I think its always good to be very carefull .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i've also run into someone selling acid they called "czech 25" a friend bought a couple and said it was nothing special not even one of the stronger doses he's had, paid 8 usd a hit

btw u guys are lucky fellas, as my parents moved us to nebraska i cant find a dose to save my life, only on my annual trips back to knoxville

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
alright thank you guys i have decided to wait or more likely not buy them at all considering i have more trusted sources PEACE

ODB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2007
I've tried czech and its pretty good stuff. I had some liquid czech about 2yrs. ago. it was 3bills for the vial and the vial got eaten in about 2weeks. lots of fun but I heard from more than a couple different social groups that it has Fed/DEA ties. I'm not sure how or why but thats what I heard. Anyone else hear the same?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I heard from more than a couple different social groups that it has Fed/DEA ties. "

My sixpence worth .

I heard about 2012 but its not true . If there was a conection between the LSD and them why havent they been through your door ? And something being called a name doesnt mean that its the same thing or if it is , the same strength . That name is an advertising slogan .

Lucky man that you got something good .

ODB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
"I heard from more than a couple different social groups that it has Fed/DEA ties. "

My sixpence worth .

I heard about 2012 but its not true . If there was a conection between the LSD and them why havent they been through your door ? And something being called a name doesnt mean that its the same thing or if it is , the
same strength . That name is an advertising slogan .

Lucky man that you got something good .

What was it you hear about 2012? I have heard many things. The Galactic Alignment was one. As far as I know thats a truth but I could be wrong.

About ten years back my grandma had some clogged arteries and the doctor injected(i think) her with a liquid that they could trace its course and to see were it got caught up to find the blocked areas or blood clots near her heart. Some reason the czech makes me think of that story.
Anyways the feds dont want the people that eat the stuff they want the people that sell or make the stuff.

Luck has nothing to do with it my friend.