Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Confused.....Really Legal?

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
A website i picked up from one of ya'lls posts ( Can't really remember which or by whom )....But it brings up some serious questions...It sells DXM Hbr....Thats no problem, cause its really not illegal...However...It also sells pure Psilocybin, and states that its legal. How is this? /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

The url is ="http://www.geocities.com/research_chemicals/_23Wre9g0ujgr9ege456.html"

All opinions greatly appreciated.

G

Invité
it's not psilocibin. psilocibin is 4-HO-DMT, not 4-HO-DiPT.
so technically they're lying /forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Liars! Liars! Liars!!

I wish they sold it!! And that it was legal!
It would be great! Just imagine... buying psilocibin... Uau!!

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
What are the effects of DiPT?.....cause either way, they advertise hallucenogenics....... =P

But the DXM Is good!! =D.... * Orders Orders Orders *

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Shoul we order DXM from them? I really want to give it a try, and this way, without having to drink all that syrup sounds good!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
it's not psilocibin. psilocibin is 4-HO-DMT, not 4-HO-DiPT.

Have anyone tried this other stuff? Is it good, or it's just a waist of money?

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I would like to give that a try but I have a big problem buy from a company that puts up a geocities website.
It sounds a little shady to me... I would be weary..

If someone does order and gets their product please let me know.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yep! It's always strange...
Well, they could have COD, that way, we could at least receive something, and look at the box, at the mail office, before paymment.

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
I just placed my order for the DXM250 Tablets....I'll letchou know how it goes once/if i receive my order.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Nice, I do want to try that, so I will be here waiting for your comment on that!

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
I will give you a rough idea on how DXM Reacts to me (165lb male ).....250MG Of DXM. Body awareness fades, Unable to focus vision, slight diziness, and body feeling good. 500Mg's.......Unable to see straight, almost complete loss of bodily awareness, and intense emotions......GREAT Feeling of wellbeing, and connection with everyone and everything around you. Happy with life. COMPLETE loss in perception of time.

750Mgs.......Now it gets good. Every thought and imaginary wave, molds into reality. Thinking of floating down the river....Boom!...Your floating down the river.....The Feel of flying or floating, No stress when moving. A feeling of love to all and everything. time no longer exists. Nothing excists except for you, where you are, and who you are with.

750+?...Have not yet ventured. It begins getting dangerous after the 1500 mark, but i am yet to venture into those lands. I will keep everyone updated. After i do 750 one more time, I'm going to do 1000 even....
Best part about DXM?...No loss of mind control. You are still in COMPLETE control of your thoughts and actions and memory, etc...

I'll be more then happy to share any experiences

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Now don't go to crazy there with DXM.

I really hope you get it. If/When you recieve your order then I'm going to try everything.. I'm really excited about ordering the AMT. That has not been in the area in years. I'm also going to get the Psycbin and DMX..

This is really exciting! /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Hi how could l acquire some of this DXM tell me more sounds different, need info need info /forum/images/graemlins/tonofbricks.gif,
TIME TO FLY

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
DXM Places you into a whole new reality. Its deffinately something that has to be experienced, and is almost impossible to explain. Is it worth it?...Most deffinately....The worst negative side effect i got was an upset stomach, right before the effects came on. After that?...Pure bliss.

I will be more then happy to answer any questions ya'll have to ask.

~Ryan

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
DXMaster:

Did you get your DXM tablets yet? If so I'm going to order the AMT tablets.

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
No...I did not get anything. I did not get a e-mail stating they were shipped...I got nothing but an automated message from [censored] stating i payed them. So i wrote them an e-mail just yesterday, stating a demand for a refund, Or i'd see them in court. They sent the money right back ^_^.

I wrote them something like 6 e-mails, and never got a reply.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
That's too bad... At least you get your money back, that's something.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Damn it! That really sucks!
I had a feeling that selling things like that on a GeoCities website was a little shady. *Sigh*

I was really looking forward to geting AMT again.

Does anybody know other places to get AMT? When it was legal I used to buy it off ebay.

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
I can get AMT From my chemical supplier....5-meo-amt anyway.