Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Comedians

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Besides the late great Bill Hicks, whom I am already a fan of, does anyone know about comedians with similar positive views on psychedelic use?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Joe Rogan.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
george carlin, to a certain extent. he doesn't mention psychedelic in specific, but anyway, I enjoy him very much.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Bill Maher repeatedly said in his show "Real Time" on HBO that he is a regular marihuana smoker. I don't know his stand on other psychedelics, but as far as I know he promotes general legalization because he is a libertarian.

G

Invité
misery a dit:
george carlin

:prayer:
You can see his March 1 HBO show: It's Bad For Ya! on liveleak ;)
I nearly pissed my pants, because of his suggestion for a new logo for America :mrgreen:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Ofcourse, Cheech and Chong

Dennis Leary

Not really psychedelic, but a benzedrine user : Lenny Bruce

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
misery a dit:
george carlin, to a certain extent. he doesn't mention psychedelic in specific, but anyway, I enjoy him very much.

Funny, I haven't see him saying anything about the subject either but he does seem to me to have this "psychedelic vibe", I mean, he has to have tripped at least sometimes :)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
???????? a dit:
misery a dit:

Funny, I haven't see him saying anything about the subject either but he does seem to me to have this "psychedelic vibe", I mean, he has to have tripped at least sometimes :)
yes I agree, he really has this vibe to him :D. he talks about cocaine and other drugs at one point, but never mentions psychedelics.

/laughs his ass off

"yeah definitely, there are too many dopes around"

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I had watched that video but I saw it again :lol: amazing all the stuff he says, he must have really good memory.

Ah there's another funny guy I saw on youtube that was compared to hicks. He's almost always drinking a beer and appears half-drunk and pissed off everytime :) but I don't remember his name!

edit: Oh I got it, is Doug Stanhope. Ranting on marriage:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't like George Carlin. He's such a bitter 'old fuck'.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I don't like George Carlin. He's such a bitter 'old fuck'.

Yes, but that gives also an interesting point of view.
I can't say that he isn't right from time to time.
But sometimes he's a little bit over the top with his bitterness, but that's part of the show, i guess.

zarlack_galactic_explorer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
Katt williams but he is pretty simple and just jokes about crude things... Hhehe

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I don't know about you guys. But apart from bill hicks. Yesterday I laughed my ass earing Palbo Francisco.

Love

Peyote&Syrup

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Juin 2008
Daniel Tosh is my favorite right now. He does occassional jokes on marijuana, such as saying how he went to Mexico and bought weed, and didn't care if it was schwag and had branches in it, he "got a garbage bag full for $50!"

And he's really just very talented all around.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Am I right that I am the only one in this thread who actually named a liviing and still active comedian??????

I mean Cheach and Chong, yeah, right... they were already old school when I was 16 and that was at least 10 years... well, a looooong time ago!

Anoybody of you ever watch Real Time with Bill Maher? If you don't, it's worth looking! For those of you who don't got cable or live outside the US (like me) then I can recomend something called "the internets". It's a bunch of tubes where you can get all the tv stuff you need. However that tubes system works...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hey dude, Cheech & Chong are both still allive, active, and as far as I'm concerned they rule !

Doug Benson is still allive, yesterday I've watched his movie "Super High Me".

Like eating McDonalds for 30 days, but instead burgers he smoked weed for 30 days 24/7.

First, he did not smoke for 30 days, did all kinds of tests, and then smoked for 30 days and did the same tests again to see the difference.

http://www.superhighmemovie.com/

shm_dvd_500.jpg