Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Colorado, Washington VICTORY

Jox

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
Hi all Psychonautic Nation,

I think we can celebrate the legalization of RECREATIONAL ( word that need a rehab) usage of marijuana, along with many other victories of progressive politics: gay marriage, death penalty.... as in:

US states back gay marriage and marijuana - Americas - Al Jazeera English

I think it is a good outcome. Obama won't do good for torture, whistle blowers, drone attacks.... but wont' spoil the sweet victories we can savior for a day at least.

My next post will deal with how far we are from legalizing Iboga(aine) and the rest of the truly healing plants.

Jox

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
how about NY next :)

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
This is good news... Very soon, the rest of the US will follow suit. Once the tax $$$ start rolling in, there won't be any looking back. Then Canada will fall in line, and then the rest of the world... Pretty soon you'll be able to roll a spliff in any airport and not need to worry about transport for personal use... It will be an interesting time indeed.

However, I think that's probably a good 3 to 5 years off now anyway, and I'm sure some states will fight it, despite the tax income dangling in front of them.