Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cannabis and lucid dreams

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
who here disagrees with the common belief that cannabis interrupts dreams and lucid dreaming?

I'd like to start a discussion about this. please share your experiences.

StarPum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
Hey, I often smoke cannabis before going to sleep and I've noticed that I don't dream as much as I do when I don't smoke... I find myself tired in the morning and my sleep isn't as restful as it is when I'm sober.
I never experienced lucid dreaming with other substances than LSD / shrooms either.

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
I don't smoke a ton of weed or anything but I still have plenty of dreams. Does an alarm wake you up? I think sometimes being woken up with some urgency helps you remember a dream more clearly.

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
Are you discussing common belief or your experience? I have been trying to learn how to lucid dream, so far unsuccessfully. I never thought there would be a connection between lucid dreaming and cannabis. Good to know...

wachumero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
The time I have the most dreams is when I havent smoked in a while and then start smoking again - for the first few weeks when I start smoking my dreams get very vivid and insightful. I dont personally experience cannabis blocking my dreams. Sometimes it enhances them.

Inlyrib

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2017
When i smoke cannabis it does't interupt any of my dreams i just get hungry since i get the munchies