Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Candy Flipping

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Who on here has tried candy flipping (a.k.a MDMA + LSD)? How was the trip? And about how many mcg of lsd should i take so it doesnt wipeout the nice e effects?

G

Invité
I'm also considering doing this, it'll be the first time I mix psychedelics, so any info would be greatly appreciated !

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I've done it many times also with srooms , i don't know the LSD dose because I'm not a chemist so i can't know how many mcg have one acid , but one acid(blotter) with 200 mg MDMA is a good dose , but if is a long party you will need to recharge .
In my opinion a LSD trip is harder than a MDMA vs LSD because MDMA will control better your mood so you will have a more happy lsd trip and not so intense.

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
hi,
we determined that what worked best for our crew was to take the acid first (1-3 hits) and after about 2-3 hrs take the x. (1-3 hits)

About the most ripped I've been is on acid, x, and a nitrous balloon at a rave.

awesome

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
n2o combined with a psychedelic is cool indeed.

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Intriuging... I have began planing for the weekend my parents are out of town and i will be home by myself and so far i am working on getting approximatly 5 to 10 hits of acid depending on the quality and two pills of MDMA and some valium. i havent tried acid before only shrooms and more than enough pot and ive really gotten tired of being stoned too often. We are also going to have more than enough pot for the weekend and i was curious how pot or valium have a significant affect lsd ive read it makes a trip more interesting and can bring a trip back when smoking weed and valium can mellow out a bad trip... but all im really wanting to do is be very gone and have more than a great time... any info would be more than welcome :D

nmutua

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Jan 2007
Okay just a few things......One is tripping on acid is quite different than on shrooms. For your first time I have to say dont make the common mistake of taking more acid cuz you think it hasnt "kicked in" it can take a while to come on. I would ease in to your explorations. Xanax is great to cash a bad trip. Pot can chill you out. Be around people who you are comfortable with If you are throwing a party a bunch of drunk people could really bring on a bummer.

Those are my tips
have fun.....let go of yourself for a while.
peace

nmutua

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Jan 2007
Okay just a few things......One is tripping on acid is quite different than on shrooms. For your first time I have to say dont make the common mistake of taking more acid cuz you think it hasnt "kicked in" it can take a while to come on. I would ease in to your explorations. Xanax is great to cash a bad trip. Pot can chill you out. Be around people who you are comfortable with If you are throwing a party a bunch of drunk people could really bring on a bummer.

Those are my tips
have fun.....let go of yourself for a while.
peace

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Thats good my neighbor has pleanty of xanax and i was only thinking about taking 2 hits to begin with and a hit of e and some other stuff im not to worried about having a bad trip but if it happens i deffinatly know how to take care of it...

DJ_Filos

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Nov 2006
I tried candy flipping for the second time last night. It was a Pink Floyd Experience show with a intersteller lightshow. I took 4 hits and 2 tenths. I experienced a very happy trip with a very overwhelming body high. Nothing went wrong.

bobmarleyfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2006
DJ_Filos a dit:
I tried candy flipping for the second time last night. It was a Pink Floyd Experience show with a intersteller lightshow. I took 4 hits and 2 tenths. I experienced a very happy trip with a very overwhelming body high. Nothing went wrong.

I saw them a week or two ago in Benton Harbor, Michigan! Was a sweet show and a nice 4 hour road trip there. :D

Anyways I wanna give candy flippin a shot, sounds like a very fun time.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Tonight me and my friends are gonna do some Candyflippin.

We have blotters from from albert hoffmans 100 yr B-day each contain 200 mic

And some X containing 150-200 mg MDMA.

I was thinking to take about 400 mics and two x during the trip.
But does the lsd overpower the MDMA with this dose?

And when should we drop the MDMA, before the lsd, at the same time or after we toke the acid?

Anyway i think we will have a good time, theres no doubt about it :D :rolleyes:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i wouldn't over do the X, i think 200mg is a maximum, but you can always take more if you feel you can handle it.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Keep in mind that you might feel uncomfortable when coming down of the E while having the acid effect. So have enough E to keep the effect as long as the acid goes. Or either wait 4 hours first when taking E.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Ahw yesterday was so awesome :D we toke the acid and the X at the same time, that got me throwing up two times in the begining.
It doesnt really botherd me that much, after i broke trough it was all a bless.

Half way i didnt take the second dose of x, becouse i was already feeling fine, and had already to much fun on acid itself.

It actually feels like cheating on acid, almost no fear at all, just happy thoughts.