Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can someone help me, need good advice!!!

• Auteur de la discussion Honey
  • Date de début
H

Honey

Invité
I'd like to ask if there's anyone experienced that can answer me... so I used to experiment w. shrooms, and I got irresponsible after a while. My trips used to be so beautiful ...Can't really remember how many I ate this one time but instead of getting a nice trip I had a horrific experience that went on for hours and hours. That kinda turned me off and I haven't touched shrooms ever since. The problem is that ever since that summer I get tripped from smoking weed or even drinking alcohool!! It's like my brain is set on getting a similar experience no matter what substance I put in my body... this is not cool even though might seem so imagine having a few glasses of wine at the familly dinner and loosing contact with reality this is fucked up... advice pls.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
stay a while of alcohol and other things that influence you that way. probably it wil pass with time. if not you realy should go to a docter who has experience with patients who used Psychedelic drugs.

A

adultswimfan

Invité
speed is what makes most people stuuuder. if you did speed a day or so before the trip you could have had problems. did you get the mushrooms from a good source? mushrooms absorb everything around them and they can even grow with contamination like a yeast growing with them. the contamination will make the buzz different and thereby cause problems like yours. give it time and always be carefull who you get stuff from.

A

adultswimfan

Invité
oops wrong one. i did not intend to post on this one. sorry......

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I agree on Skoeip
just stay of the drugs... everything that influences your body and mind in any way
might not be easy but if u want to get rid of this thing u have now I say stay clean :)
live healthy get your body and mind back in shape
keep it up for atleast 6 months i'd say

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
Stay clean from all substances, even alcohol. 6 months sounds like a good amount of time.

Try eating healthier and exercise, then when you feel your body is clean and in better shape, try to do mushrooms but start with a low dose, and have your trip prepared intelligently.

Never over trip on mushrooms, its easy and fun too do, but we all must treat them with respect and make it more of a special occasion thing, rather than a drug.

Loco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2005
If you want to be able to trip again i would suggest that you have 2 or 3 trips with very low doses (not more than 0,5g) so that you can feel the psycadelic exerience and feel the hallucinations with the knowledge that the dosage is to low to "fuck you up" and make you go totaly nuts or lose total control over the experience. And take the trips somewere were you are wery comfortable (maybe at home after your parents go to bed?) and have an introvert experience were you lie down in your bed and listen to music and just feel how your brain works. Hopefully this will not only give you back your confidence in tripping. Thats the way i went about to recover myself from two HORRIBLE trips i had, one with a strong dose of LSD and the other with a very strong dose of mushrooms.

When it comes to you feeling like you are tripping when you smoke weed or get drunk i would think that that come from you on some level fearing that you will have that unpleasant experince again and as soon as you feel something simillar to tripping you start to think back to your tripps and getting in to that "psycadelic mode". Weed is a mild hallucinogen so its not that strange that you feel "trippy" when smoking. The intensity if theese fake trips should be getting lower with time.

G

Invité
Ok so lay of every thing for a while, get your mind in a better shape and then graduately build up like Loco suggested :thumbsup:
Remember, it's all in your head.

But how were those horrible trips? Did they show you things you did wrong or symbolise your nightmares and did you by any chance learnt something from them?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
A friend of mine had that as well. He suffered a psychosis from a shroom trip (it was only triggered by his first trip the doctor said, he would have had it anyways at some time). After that he even said smoking cigarettes made him feel "trippy" and uneasy... He recovered pretty well (however he never again took any other drugs than alcohol or cigarettes since then).

Smoking weed often sends me onto a bad psychedelic trip as well - I can't use it as a party drug anymore.

If you respect the basic rules I'd say you can try it again: good preparation, good set, good setting, respect for the substance. If you respect all this (and I mean really respect it, not just a little) then your shroom trips are a thousand times better. I have often had semi-bad trips because I didn't respect the rules enough (like when I thought "I have done over six grams before, what the hell could happen to me?" I lacked respect for the substance and bam! had a bad trip...)