Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Calling experienced psychonauts in the UK

John Doe

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2010
The whole thing shows that max hasnt had an ego death . The size of his ego proves that . The whole time he has been talking about ego death as the process of the ego dieing . In his case when he had a nervous breakdown while abuseing drugs because for one he is frightened of dieing . In my opinion that is a conscious reflection of his subconscious guilty conscience . IF thats not true mad max will explain in detail here to us all EXACTLY and FULLY what happened to him , how many times it happened , with what drugs and in what circumstances . Check mate max . Your ego wont allow you to do that because it controls you .

ALL the other people in the discussion who obviously have had an ego death at least partialy are talking about ego death . That is what happens after the ego is forced one way or another to take a back seat . So the diference between it dieing and it being dead .

Max another thing that shows your disgusting swollen ego is the way you ....... your ego ...... is prepared to destroy any credibility that you had in public by your answers , the way you argue and by the way you take childish swipes at Lazarus after he has left us .

Max ...... you will definately have that bad trip / nervous breakdown again if you dont do some serious work on yourself . You cant run and hide from your subconscious . You cant lie to it . It knows the real you . Your problems are rooted there . Remember ...... those that dont learn the lessons of history are destined to relive them .

To sub_rosa . I think that Lazarus made the sex offer to you for two reasons 1 because he likes a good fuck on drugs and 2 to show contempt for max . The way you answered was very well thought out and well worded . You sound to me like you are a decent , intelligent woman........ but very naive and unexperienced in the psychedelic sense . Remember ..... set and setting ...... are with sensible research , understanding and knowledge the keys to positive drug experience . That would rule out haveing trips with people with swollen egos , especialy those who have a history of bad trips , and people who cant / wont explain their bad trips as i asked max to do above . IF he cant / wont do it here he proves what Lazarus said , what others have said and what i say .

To leospace and the administrators . If you want to get your oh so favorite big stick out and censor this post please remember all the potential and past victimes of mad maxes sick and idiotic personal theorys that need warning and only censore some of the words and not the whole post ...... AGAIN .

EDIT - I edited this post because i dont want to destroy max . I dont think he deserves that . I think in his own and other peoples interests he needs to rethink and change his position .......... and the way he argues .

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I have had over 12000 entheogenic drug experiences and they changed my life, the way i think and the way i act

wow 12000?

how long have you been at this?
you'd have to trip every day for about 30 years....

John Doe

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2010
Matthew 14: 31

I know lazarus . He is my friend , mentor , teacher and guide . He is 55 and when he said over 12000 entheogenic drug experiences ........ not trips ......he was only loosely counting one a day . On some days he had more than one . He is now at over 13500 if we want to be more exact . On the 26th of march at 10.20 am his 40th year of entheogenic drug use starts .I`m invited to the secret location party . If you saw what he has in store for the guests youd shit yourselves and die of A-W-E . Knowing him the location will be mind bending to .He started to party two weeks ago and i had a mega suck it and see mystery dose mescalin cacti extract trip with him that seriously bent my brain .........ROTFL

PS . The only good things on this web site are me and never ending spam.........

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
so an entheogenic drug isnt a trip?
and hes tripped every day for the past 40 years?

im sure hes quite mad then..

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yeah, you're in such a position to judge, thanks for the wonderful insight! ...

can we appoint max as "LORD OF PSYCHONAUT(S)!"? :rolleyes:

"PS . The only good things on this web site are me and never ending spam........."

hahaha

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
im not taking sides
it just seems like a pretty big statement to make having had, what 13000 trips?
sure its probably possible but its highly unlikely
unless youre counting by doses not experiences (and you frequently take multiple doses)

John Doe

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2010
I talked to Lazarus about this thread , the posts and posters and asked if i can answer in his name so what i say comes directly from him and from me .

"Wow this comment highlights the power of EGO"

There are at least two other explenations for the comment = honesty and humor . Maybe you should ask yourself why you said that it was ego ?

"so an entheogenic drug isnt a trip?"

Please think about what an entheogen is and what a trip is ? For me , at least , and from what i have read and what i have been taught cannabis , mescalin , ayahuasca . LSD . MDMA , psilocin / psilocybin are entheogens . But cannabis and MDMA unless eaten / taken in large doses dont produce trips . Lazarus has taken efective doses of at least one of those drugs on at least 13500 days . He is not mad and takes great care of his mental and physical health . That includes regular check ups and consultations with medical profesionals . The last one was on the 2nd of march .

"and hes tripped every day for the past 40 years?"

Not nesecerely triped and you should check your maths . He has had at least one ....... entheogenic drug experience ...... on at least that many days .

"im sure hes quite mad then.."

Does takeing drugs = madness ? Does it cause madness ? If you think hes mad offer evidence or indications based on science and / or what he has said and done please .

"that is certainly the conclusion i came to, judging from the content of his forum postings"

Max you show how little self respect you have when you post spitefull , pety , hatefull and vindictive posts . You also show that the mental treatment that you told us you had to have because you had been abuseing psychedelics and had had bad experiences didnt work . Another indication for your mental problems is you telling lies denying that you had and that you told us that you had to have mental treatment because of it . Some people took the care to make HTTrak copys of the posts on this site several times wich means that even if you edit your posts they can if they want to prove it .

Max you are a bad trip waiting to happen , a ticking time bomb , a danger to yourself and anyone who takes a trip with you . Unless you start to be honest and probably you will have to go back to your doctors and get help for your mental problems you will have bad trips again . You cant run away from yourself . You know why you had bad experiences . You know that the problems arent solved .

I take no pleasure posting on this site or in comeing down to your level or in destroying any credibility that you might have had every time you post your poison .Its not me thats outed you its you . By you makeing your personal sick claims that bad trips are nesecery and the only way to enlightenment and ego death you show that you are a danger to psychenauts and others . I as a compasionate , loveing , careing person think that your victims / potential victims and the psychenatics scene as a whole need to be offered / have the chance to see a rational and not mentaly confused honest view of psychenautics . You give drugs , entheogens and psychenauts / psychenautics a bad name . One of the bigest obstacles between us and legalisation are you and other mentaly confused ignorant people like you .

I shall take my leave now and only post again if i see the need to as you and this site sicken me . In the mean time if anyone wants to talk to me they can PM me or Matthew 6:33-34 Matthew 7:7-8

This is worth reading ---> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

PS - Tha best thing that ever happened to this site was GOD .

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
this site sickens you?
this site is many good things, imo

My point was just that to be high more often than sober could be quite a madness inducing state to be in
is it really necessary?
i think having that many 'entheogenic drug experiences' or 'trips' (much easier to say) is a little bit hedonistic?
surely you will have gotten whatever you're going to get out of them by now..

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
Only just got round to reading the rest of this thread since I emailed Fran outside the list.
Reminds me of the newage "bitchcraft" of Usenet.
I love the techniques employed, the faux pity, the demeaning helpfulness, the pseudo-enlightenment and love-as-a-weapon etc
Great lessons to be learned in how to kill the opposition with "kindness".
I was once part of an Xian group where this kind of thing occurred ie they were into "rebuking" each other in the name of love and quoting scripture in order to the show error of the ways of their enemies. All for the benefit of those enemies, of course. No ego involved, let alone petty politics and power trips...

That's one reason I'm Asatru - we don't do that.
If somebody really disagrees with you its either "we agree to disagree" or a challenge to a physical fight in the end.
And we never pretend "its for your own good".

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
dirk are you going to be in Fran's project? im looking forward to seeing it :)

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Crimzen a dit:
My point was just that to be high more often than sober could be quite a madness inducing state to be in
is it really necessary?

tripping on entheogens and madness are both kinds of 'radically altered perspective', so if you were tripping all the time that is pretty much the same as being completely mad/insane

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
dirk.bruere a dit:
That's one reason I'm Asatru - we don't do that.
If somebody really disagrees with you its either "we agree to disagree" or a challenge to a physical fight in the end.
And we never pretend "its for your own good".

I didnt realize you were asatru, you made a comment on it in another thread but i just figured you were familiar with the idea
ive recently been getting back into my norse roots via my art and woodcarving
i have an obsession with the runes 8)

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
"Wow this comment highlights the power of EGO"

There are at least two other explenations for the comment = honesty and humor . Maybe you should ask yourself why you said that it was ego ?

Well if it is made from a position of honesty, my statement stands. If it was made for humorous reasons then I apologise.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
dirk.bruere a dit:
Hi Max
We did the photos a couple of weeks ago in Atlantis Bookshop

cool, i got mine done a few days ago at home, it's shaping up to be an interesting project, it shows that us psychonauts have pretty much nothing in common with each other (visually)