Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cactus grower in dilema with despirate needs for assistance

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
First I have 3 jars which are almost or entirely colonised. What to do know? I have lost my memories how to produce from this part shrooms. I know how to do it, but something is telling me to ask you psynauts :)

Second I have 4 kilos of poo, mean cows poo witch is 4 year old with bugs and worms in it. Large worms- raining worms. couple of them. What to do with this old compost-poo and how to pasterize it right to produce substrate superb. I do not want infection on cake which I will put in it? Is this right? I do not know how all this will result in the end?

Please I need advice cause I have lost touch with shrooms. Too many time I have spended with cacti. Really I need wise advices! Cakes are white :arrow: and fully colonised-87%.

THANX IN FRONT FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS. :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Goran , it depends on what substrate your myceleum is growing on ? , and what sort of mushroom it is ? , and what sort of jars its growing in ? . If you post the answers to the questions that i have asked here maybe i can help you more . You will definately need to do something so that everything doesnt dehydrate . If you read the books about mushroom cultivation that you got from me they will give you some ideas .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Sorry for delay! My OS crush down and also mails.
I am growing Cubensis (Oak Ridge and Cambodian specie).
I used whole brown rice seeds cause before this was succeed mix-without vermit or perlit.
Also after one month jars are completely white, no infections!
But I can't see any pins of baby shrooms.
Should I take cake out from jar(2,5dcl) and put them into growing chamber?
Or wait more, but this isn't option cause it will probably run out of moisture!

Ask me more if you need more answers. Thanx God and sorry for delay. :)

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
Goran.Hrsak I send u a pm hope it helps