Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bright Stars MDMA synth

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
R

RALPH

Invité
IS THIS BRIGHT STAR METHOD BETTER THAN THE ELUS AND ZWIT THINGGY? GLAD TO SEE YA DUDE

RALPH

S

SolB

Invité
Hi Spice! I'm a Chemistry student, and I was wondering about ways of synthesizing safrole, without using camphor oil? I've read some things online about nutmeg containing 0.1% (which simply is not enough) and some other things about safrole fro eugenol; can you shed some light on any of these for me?

I was also wondering if you knew of any reports of safrole from white camphor oil?

Thanks ^_^ Sxxx

d1ssonance

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Août 2010
Spice is long gone, he no longer posts on this forum.

As far as synthesis is concerned, it is possible to synthesize. Look at sesamol as a good starting point.

Also as far as white camphor is concerned, Moriaty explained it well in another thread in the extractions and research section.

Good luck

hotnikq

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mai 2016
hello, I'm looking for alternatives to safrole in the synthesis of MDP2P, I wonder if someone meeting an alternative by Sesamol 3,4-Methylenedioxyphenol

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Sorry, but no more discussion is allowed on the topic of drug synthesis on Psychonaut. We want to avoid problems with the law. Talking about harm reduction in drug use is one thing. But a place for chemist synthesizing forbiden drugs to meet, is another. I'm closing this topic.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.