Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Boom Festival 2004

herbáceo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2004
o boom é realmente um grande festival, é verdade.
mas os preços /forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif,foda-se!!
para o portugues normal tá cada vez mais caro ir a este evento /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Acho que não... é um bilhete, que custa 70€. E depois? Temos o rock in rio, que vai ter mais pessoal, e é quase isso por dia... e são vários dias! Esse sim, é um festival além da carteira dos portugueses.

Eu até prefiro ter no Boom preços altos nos bilhetes. Tenho a certeza que assim só vai mesmo quem quer, e quem não for, é porque não precisa de lá estar... 14 contos são 14 contos, mas também só são 14 contos! É na boa... e ainda falta imenso tempo... dá para juntar 2, 3 contos por mês, e chegar lá com a pasta para a festa...

Prioridades...

jojoazrius

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mai 2004
(i don't speek portuguese)
this festival sounds really great
but why is it so expensive ?!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
It isnt all that expensive... it's a 4 days and 5 nights festival, with a huge landscape... try to find some photos about this Boom Festival in the net, and you will see what it is like.

G

Invité
(i don't speek portuguese)
this festival sounds really great
but why is it so expensive ?!

You live in Paris and 70 euros sounds expensive?? How come?
In Holland a single party, only one night, can cost up to 50 euros... But of course there will always be less commercial parties/festivals, the atmosphere is often even better /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
50 euros for a party...glups...!! In Paris, the Rex club is at 12 (fridays nites, Automatik) and it is considered as the best techno club in the city(sound & programation)...and outdoor raves are often free (only a donation) or big party at 10 euros...so 70 euros is expensive for a festival, but if it's worth seeing, why not.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
but this fest is for 5 nights and 4 days, 24 hour non stop, with all the re-union filosophy...

It is not a party, or a night at a bar or disco...

And the prices for Boom festival, are these:

until 15th June, 75€
from 15th June to 31st July, 85€
at the doors, 100€

I will gladly pay, because this is really one of the best festivals ever!! I wont miss it for the world!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
So, it;s pretty cheap !! We were planning of going to Rock Werchter, it''s in Belgium, and it costs 112 € for 4 days, 3 nights. The campingsite also costs 15 €. In Holland we have to pay about 75 € for Dance Valley, it's just 1 day !! Crazy, isn't it ?? That's why I like the smaller (illegal) parties, no entrance, a donation as in France, and half a liter of beer for just 1 € !! /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Come to Portugal to BOOM WITH US!It is indeed one of the best festivals and not the only one...from 9th to 13th of June there´s another,Atomund Festival with some preety cool live acts going on and...the 26th of June,Magic River Party,as the name says...by the river,beautifull...come people,this summer will be a party itself!
More info about these festivals go to enjoy site...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Can't man ! I'm going to be a dad soon ! No festivals or parties for me this year !! Have to spend some time with my sweetheart otherwise it will be /forum/images/graemlins/spank.gif instead of /forum/images/graemlins/hug.gif

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
Congratulation man, this is the strongest trip u can have (& the hardest !! /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Maybe she gives birth to a little mushroom !! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

W

Wanted

Invité
Good luck man, will be a good thing - see you at the next one,(with your little mushroom) /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif any of you psybuggers going to omnifest b4 the boom, we might have a couple of spaces in the van, mabey we could hook up?

Eagles may sore high, but weasels don't get sucked into airplane engines/ /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

soulshowers

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2004
is the lineup still unknown...not that i care because i'll go there anyway...but my curiosity is a killer

S

sasha036

Invité
Yeah, what about line up? We are goin' but we don't know anything about line up....

P

Prometheus

Invité
Eh eh, that's the spirit. The lineup is always very good, contemplating a wide variety of tranz styles. It goes from the quiet chillout to the tripiest psytranz. Come to Portugal. Come to the middle of the forest and celebrate /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif. It's unique!
About the security, well, i supose it's like the metro in paris or like the red light district in A'dam. There are some thefts, some smashed car windows, but nothing extraordinary. Just b carefull. /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

soulshowers

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2004
i heard some good news about us the people from eastern europe:the ticket is 50e...way to go.