Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Blast" cocaine substitute - what's in it?

timetravel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Here in Lisbon I bought "Blast" which is a brownish powder, hurst the nose a little, more than coke.

The high is really great, really very much like coke. I could easily be confounded if it wasn't for the feeling on the nose.

Any idea what it might be? It says ketones, glucose and vegetable extracts on the ingredients.

Thanks for any pointers.

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
timetravel a dit:
Here in Lisbon I bought "Blast" which is a brownish powder, hurst the nose a little, more than coke.

The high is really great, really very much like coke. I could easily be confounded if it wasn't for the feeling on the nose.

Any idea what it might be? It says ketones, glucose and vegetable extracts on the ingredients.

Thanks for any pointers.

Where did you buy it? Maybe the person that has sold, can say more...

timetravel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
bebbolo a dit:
timetravel a dit:

Thanks for any pointers.

Magic Mushroom in Bairro Alto. They won't say much, it's a sort of a safety policy for them... supposedly it's plant feeder, don't forget

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
timetravel a dit:
bebbolo a dit:
timetravel a dit:

Thanks for any pointers.

Magic Mushroom in Bairro Alto. They won't say much, it's a sort of a safety policy for them... supposedly it's plant feeder, don't forget

Yes like the room fragrances :lol:

C

Coja

Invité
ketones, like betaketones? Probably something along the lines of methylone if you're lucky, though easily any one of the really nasty RC stimulants out there these days like mephedrone, MDPV and such or a mix of god knows what.

timetravel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Coja a dit:
ketones, like betaketones? Probably something along the lines of methylone if you're lucky, though easily any one of the really nasty RC stimulants out there these days like mephedrone, MDPV and such or a mix of god knows what.

any idea on how much it would cost to analyze a package?

some of these highs have been much appreciated

blow, blast, bliss, bloom, ... and more probably. they seem to like names with 'b'

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
It could be MDPV. At the beginning, MDPV was sold as a brown powder (which was supposed to be more potent than the white one^^), and according to bluelight users in some ways MDPV can be similar to cocaine.

timetravel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
5tr4t0 a dit:
It could be MDPV. At the beginning, MDPV was sold as a brown powder (which was supposed to be more potent than the white one^^), and according to bluelight users in some ways MDPV can be similar to cocaine.

thanks. and this one really burns in the nose. probably more than anything else i've tried. helps the match?

H

heathery

Invité
How much cocaine does it take to get an intent of sales charge in California? This is considering that you don't have a bunch of baggies or a scale with you. So, basically, you have one big bag of cocaine. How big can it be before they try to hit you with an intent to sell charge? My criminal justice teacher asked us this and I need to know because I can't seem to find the information anywhere.

T

thescientist

Invité
heathery- google is your friend!

also you should try not to thread jack if your trying to keep a reputation of some kind on here...