Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best Strain?

privettrandy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Juil 2015
Just got down here at downtown sacramento, CA and got this whole lot of OG and they are good and got a fruity smell with light orange hair. really top shelf loud fire , all good

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
I still have yet to try a strain I'd turn down. The best I've had is Lemon Diesel. The only one the came close to having on effect was Durban Poison which surprised me because word-of-mouth made me think it would be a favorite.

Drugophiliac

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Oct 2015
Gotta say best bud I ever had- classic I know, but excellent nonetheless, was green crack. Close runner-ups would include Sour D and Afghan Kush.

partychemist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Oct 2015
Pineapple Express
from my production of Pineapple Express mephedrone ketamine and methylone , my experience with all is different from other people's experience
are they any other side effects you get from buying shit drugs from rough production of the above ?
please your responds are very important as it gives me areas to work in my research for better products..

thanks

Fmn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Jan 2017
One strain that particularly stands out for me is sour diesel; I remember it smelling like no other weed I've smelt before: beautiful.