Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best DMT natural source

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I feel like a walking advertizement for ebay.

If you spell it right you'll probably have better luck in online searches. But if you go to ebay and type in Desmanthus illinoensis you will find that Celestial Source has a 2 gram pack or 300 seeds for a dollar. They also have an ounce or 4800 seeds for$7.50. They're good people, I bought my datura seeds and belladonna plant from them. you're welcome :lol:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brewmaster a dit:

If you spell it right you'll probably have better luck in online searches. But if you go to ebay and type in Desmanthus illinoensis you will find that Celestial Source has a 2 gram pack or 300 seeds for a dollar. They also have an ounce or 4800 seeds for$7.50. They're good people, I bought my datura seeds and belladonna plant from them. you're welcome :lol:

Very nice!

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I just read on ******* that they have a "new" ingredient for ayahuasca: Chaliponga. It is said to be stronger than Psychotria Viridis. Anyone of you know the details about this? Can it be used for extraction?

I don t know if you can use Chapilonga to extract DMT because Chapilonga (or Ojo -Yage in Peru) have DMT and 5-MEO-DMT ( Plants of the Gods) .
I had buy 50 grams of chapilonga , not from ******* , and i can tell you that is very more stonger then Vidris or mimosa root bark , my last to trips with ayahuasca i made a Ojo-Yage with 10 grams chapilonga and 30 grams powder caapi and it was the most powerful trips ever with ayahuasca , VERY more physical then vidris and some moments it acting like dissosiative and very visual i had only trips like this with ibogaine , very diffrent from a normal ayahuasca brew , and think is because the stranges efects that 5-MEO-DMT have when consumed orally with MAOis , but it s amazing , i love it , and if you want a trip harder then a ayahuasca brew I think a OJo-Yage is a good choice.

merretstone

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2006
Do you keep th original powder of the Desmanthus everytime you filter, or do you keep the filtered liquid?
amoak a dit:
hi,

I've been interested in this subject for a bit. Is this something you find in your locale?

yes , you can find it in a lot online herbal shops , and in U.S i think is more easy because is native to north america and i think there are a lot american shops with Desmanthus

[quote:1djrq5uq]you might lose a part of the dmt or not?
and how much vinegar in comparison to water?
appelvinegar or householdvinegar?

about losing DMT i think i not lose so much probably i can lose a little , but I think the concentration is 3,4 mg per gram make more sense , so maybe the other information is wrong , but i don t know

i made with 80 grams powder Desmanthus , 2 litres water and half cup (10dl) of normal vinegar( wine vinegar) but you can put lemon juice but some sources say is more efficient with vinegar.( is better a digital PH meter , but i have donne without, Ph should go down as about 3 to better results) then you put the powder rootbark and boiling 3 hours , filter with a cofee filter(is important to filter several times) and then boiling until the all water evaporate . then scrape the powder(is hard) . something like 2 , 3 grams brown and very shiny powder when put direct to light.

this is easy and works perfect , so make attention ,this night i smoke 1 gram , and it s was very very hard trip , the first 2 minutes is totaly destruction for your body and mind ,with extreme open-eye visuals , but without the normal nauseas of yopo caused me 5-meo-dmt and bufotenine , i think is very more efficient and more confortable to yours body then yopo .
[/quote:1djrq5uq]

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brewmaster a dit:

Wow, looks like a nice deal! Hope there'll be some more on e-bay soon!

Thx for looking hehehe

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Mexican mimosa bark has a confirmed potency of 1.8%, making it an even more valid candiate for extracting. This variety could use a defat step but if you recrystallize there is no prob.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
merretstone a dit:
Do you keep th original powder of the Desmanthus everytime you filter, or do you keep the filtered liquid?

I think you keep the filtered liquid, and let it evaporate.

Not 100% sure though, anyone?

And as for smoking; if I would put the right dosage in a pipe, I would also need a MAOI-remmer right? :eek:

G

Invité
I bet the best Natural DMT source is your own Pineal gland ;) :mrgreen:

Kwarkfanaat a dit:
And as for smoking; if I would put the right dosage in a pipe, I would also need a MAOI right? :eek:

Nope, only for oral ingestion you need a MAO-Inhibitor....

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I bet the best Natural DMT source is your own Pineal gland ;) :mrgreen:

LoL

Can I have yours? :roll:

Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Nope, only for oral ingestion you need a MAO-Inhibitor....

Lovely! Can't wait to try it out soon :)

G

Invité
Do you think animal's (like a cat, or a dog) pineal gland could be used ?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
You get freaked out when I mention that I bought a toad, but now you want to chew on some animal's pineal gland.

You sick SOB. :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Quite possibly the greatest movie ever.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
Quite possibly the greatest movie ever.

No doubt. :D

".. Beautifull fcking tits man!!" (not you Brew.. I'm sorry) :wink:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Would the same kind of extraction be possible on 'Mimosa hostilis (Jurema)'?

I also heard from my friend that the extraction is possible with 'Azijn + zout', so the DMT-alcaloids sink as 'hcl-zout'. Any dutch guy got an opinion on this matter?

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
You get freaked out when I mention that I bought a toad, but now you want to chew on some animal's pineal gland.

I sure as fuck wouldn't suck a TOAD pineal gland, mind you...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Tiax a dit:
Brewmaster a dit:

No indeed, what you could do tho, is gently scrape a little of the spice of the back of the toad, dry it and smoke it.

Sucking the gland would only work if one would take a MAOI beforehand ;)

G

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
Tiax a dit:
Brewmaster a dit:

No indeed, what you could do tho, is gently scrape a little of the spice of the back of the toad, dry it and smoke it.

Sucking the gland would only work if one would take a MAOI beforehand ;)

The only problem beeing the fact this I just CAN'T STAND toads, should they be eaten, drank, frozen, licked or anything your wicked imagination could come up with (yeah, THIS included...)...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hehehe, I was serious tho. A guy on mycotopia actuallly has a few of those toads in a terrarium. he claims he 'milks' them once in a while to get dmt. Quick research (=google), learned that theoretically, it should work :)

G

Invité
Yayayay, it does works, a couple of those should give you like 5-6 doses every 2 weeks...

Nasty stuff...