Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

benedryl

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i know this guy who just bought all the perscription benedryl i had, he says he takes 15 at a time and trips off of it, i don't know if i want to temp fate that way or not since i've never heard of it before. does anyone know if that actually work or if he's just trying to blow smoke up my ass,

i guess if he's full of shit i got my money for the script back.

G

GI?VANNI

Invité
If I'm not mistaken, the main ingredient in Benedryl is
Diphenhydramine HCl. About 400 grams of this stuff
and you'll be tripping pretty hard. Best to combine it
with something to keep you awake, or you'll just fall
asleep. So you might want to try mixing it with some
uppers (meth will do the trick for sure :D )

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
Diphenhydramine HCl. is an antihistamine with anticholinergic properties : it's quite similar to datura in its chemicals and effects.
That means it's not a drug to misjudge, it's unpleasant as it is a deliriant (not really what you can call a psychedelic). You'll effectively "trip" on diphenhydramine and have visuals & auditory hallucinations (by the way you'll act as a schizophrenic lunatic because those hallucinations really seem to be for real, which may be pretty scary). For a lot of people the trip turns out to be a real nightmare. Read a lot of trip reports on erowid before trying it (you MUST have a trip sitter for that one).
And i almost forget : Benedryl is an otc drug so you don't need a prescription for it. If you want to trip on otc drugs you'd better try dxm or codeine.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Hi pastyputridpulp, can you explain oct ? Perhaps its different for our countries but here Codeine is a prescription drug for sure. Its an opium derivative so why wouldn't it be controlled ?

Some cough syrups have codeine in it but is such low quantities that you would puke quite badly before having any effect.

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
OTC for over the counter
In france you can buy some antitussive medications such as neo-codion, paderyl, tussipax etc. without prescription : those are pills with about 20 mg codeine in each (to buy 30 mg codeine pills you'll need a prescription which is quite stupid and useless). You can't buy more than a box at once but each contains a total of about 350 mg codeine which is more than you need. In big cities you can often notice empty medication boxes lying on the streets...
After doing some research it seems that in holland (and america) codeine is under "heavy control" (personaly i'd prefer to have free access on weed and more restrictions on codeine)
Maybe there is another way for you to get codeine :
You have to go to any epicery or store where they sell poppy seeds : it is used in cooking (bread, cakes). You'll need 300 gr of seeds : it's quite cheap. Make a tea (among other opiates alcaloids your tea will contain codeine) : grind the seeds, add water, lemon juice, stir, let sit for a couple of hours & drink.
Aim less than 300 gr of seeds for the first time, beware : codeine is addictive, nauseous and you can overdose on it.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
here in the bad old u.s. of a.ss almost everything is perscription, including the benedryl that i had at the time, ( i had a bad alergic reaction to a spirder bite) you can get benedryl otc but it's got other shit in it, anyway after reading what was said about it i have NO interest in trying it in any way shape or form. about the only thing you can get otc is DXM which i have been doing a lot of since i don't drink and get tested at work for everything i ever loved to do. :(

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
get tested at work for everything i ever loved to do.

Man that sucks
I'm glad they can't invade your privacy like that in Europe (but I guess they're already working on ways to do it...)

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
I tried dimenhydrate hci and I must say you tripp your balls off. I started taking 2 just to see if there could be an alergic reaction and ended with 10 in total, that's 500mg. It's only worth to try once, because it's fucks you up good. Going to a dreamlike psychotic state of mind. And the day after I had one of the worst hang-over I had in my life, so it's fucks your body good.

Nick

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
tryptonaut here in america the not so free, government is trying to make all herbs persciption, so to take st. johns wort or anything like that you would need a perscription, i hope this shit doesn't pass. health care costs so much here that people are going back to herbs which pisses off the gov. b/c most of the revenue from health care funds the bullshit gov. our current vice president is sponsered by 4 pharmacutical companies. what do you expect from a country founded by people so boring that england kicked them out....

lsdisreal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Mai 2006
yes it will make you tripp real hard ive taken 17 and as my friends say i was yellin NO and STOP. ull get some cramps on arms or legs but thats all you.