Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bad trip

kridman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2004
Hello,
I've tried Psilocybe Cubensis shrooms for the first time, and I had a really bad trip. I only took 3 fresh shrooms, and it was really a hell. At first I felt good, then I fell asleep, but after waking up, I was going through a hell. About 2 hours later I felt extreme anxiety.
Could this be because I ate them in the evening ?
Has anybody had a similar experience ?

Loonny

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Mar 2003
Hi!
If you took too much, night or evening is'nt a difference.
When you do a bad trip, don't forget a thing : mushroom is a drug and in severals hours you're clean.
I had a bad trip with shroom because I took too much and yes, it was hard but I was with a friend and we talked about it so I felt better. Don't eat alone and take less than 3 next time.

kridman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2004
Thanks for the info.
I bought 50 grams, which was about 9 shrooms.
I guess I ate about 15-20 grams then...
I heard that Psilocybe Cubensis is one of the stronger one, so I guess I will give a shot at the Philosophers Stones...

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
All mushies are strong ! Effects are differents. The only thing to know is that you should shroom with friends in a friendly atmosphere (and eat exactly the same quantity than your friends)

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
True !! We did 35 gramms each of Mexican Gold, and man, what a trip ! At first we all 3 were thinking we were going bad, but my girlfriend who did not take any convinced us it was all in the mind and we shouldn't think of it to much and enjoy. That really helped !! Remember, it's all in the mind !!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
the effects are not differents and not all shrooms are strong , in every single specie of psilocybe and panaeolus and others , there is psylocin and psylocibin , so the effects are the same , some species hhave larger amount of those substances , that s all , and three shrooms is really not too much , i think you got a bad trip because you felt asleep while tripping and because you were alone when you woke up

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
when in a bad trip with shrooms , search the cause of your anxiety and fix it , then relax and it will be fine

lumanian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2003
maybe you should read sth. before you try next time (set & setting...). the essence of your trip results from your inner state of mind and consciousness - hidden fears, problems or blockades reach the surface of your notice. treat the mushrooms with respect and responsibility for the results (it really is a spiritual and shamanistic drug) and you will experience undescribable stuff! never be afraid of anything before eating them in future, trust the spirit of the magic mushrooms...
...and try to eat them dried after scaling 3grams!

kridman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2004
Lumanian, I tried drying some shrooms this week.
Yesterday, I mixed them in a glass of orange juice.
Great trip, which lasted about 4 hours ! I'm not really experienced yet with the shrooms, but I'm learning ;-)
Are you saying you should always dry them ?

lumanian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2003
great news...
no need to dry - fresh food is better food! just might be easier to handle... enjoy yourself :)

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Dried the shrooms are much stronger.

I've had 25gr of wet shrooms and 2.5gr of dried and the dried is always twice as strong as the wet.

lumanian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2003
usually the fresh "ninos santos" consist of 90% water - so 25g fresh weigh 2,5g dry - but experience shows that humidity varies, depending on how often the substrate gets watered, especially when it got watered last time before harvesting the shrooms and how much humidity there is in the box...
So the safest dosage is to use the dried ones - without any water left in at all!
nevertheless does fresh food always taste better!

GOD IS A MUSHROOM

kridman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2004
Things get better by the day :)
I've had some nice experience with X, but these shrooms are really good...
It's not really clear to me if the shrooms are stronger when dried. I know the dosage for a trip is different, but how does drying them change the substance ?

lumanian

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2003
can`t share the opinion that drying changes the substance - the only advantage is that you weigh the mushroom and not the water! but the dosage of psilocybin and psilocin in the different mushrooms varies from one to another, even from the same harvest - but fortunately not very much.
experience will be your best teacher!
what kind of shrooms do you grow?
greetings, lumanian