Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

bad trip i think im crazy now 2ci 1st time tripping

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
i had a finger dip of 2ci and 3 hits of L i put on a gram cracker, was at a fesival and it went the same way.

I'm on the rise now, it's almost been 2 years and i still think about it. This is amazing to see, people are really putting thier hearts out.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lordsoze a dit:

Hi - I recommend you make a new post, as more people will see + respond to your situation.

I've been there man, minus the headaches. The problem is you didn't expect it, and your brain, your mind, did not know how to handle such a situation - and you fell into the worst trap of all, the "i'm going crazy" loop. Yeah it isn't fun is it? It doesn't get you anywhere, and only hurts the situation.

The fact you had a friend who went into psychosis is even worse - then you had something to really focus on and fear. In the end, as with all these bad trips I've heard over the years and experienced myself, fear is the only enemy. We fear death, we fear going crazy, we fear losing something; a part of our consciousness or some other aspect. Fear begets fear and we end up in that abyssal loop of trying to escape a substance, and essentially a train of thought.

As for the headaches, I've never heard of that before. My guess is you somehow developed migraines from intense anxiety. That is quite incredible to be honest!

Ok so what can I tell you? First off;

Since this was such a significant event in your life, nearly all drugs are going to trigger a reminiscence of the event; alcohol, weed, maybe even caffeine I don't know. So I'd advise to stay away from those until you can deal with sobriety with ease!

Secondly, it is very important to realize that the only thing that happened was fear. You are not going crazy, you weren't going crazy, it is just the not knowing that gets us. The inability for our minds to develop some kind of understanding of drugs before we take them is nearly impossible, we can't 'imagine' what being on drugs is like, and so when we take them as soon as a slight amount of fear is allowed to set in, it will snowball into a catastrophic disaster. The subconscious is very able to create a whole world of agony simply from not understanding what the hell is going on in the head.

To be honest I am not feeling well at the moment, I'm a bit sick so my words aren't going to be as effective as if I was more able. Make a new post, keep reading some stuff on the site and abroad, and we'll be here to help ya out.

lordsoze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Jan 2012
Thanks for your reply. Im going to make a new post about this. I thought I was alone in this situation, but i'm glad there is a site where people can relate on how I feel. I'm more relived. I just hope the headaches are anxiety instead of brain damage.

M

mystikherb642

Invité
IJesusChrist a dit:
It will go back to normal, but you had a heavy trip and saw some things yo never realized before. It is hard on your mind and brain to cope with such a dramatic shift of awareness and you aren't going to know how to deal with this (yet).

My advice is don't do any more drugs, and don't smoke pot for a while - pot will put you right back into the trip, and that can be bad at this stage, as you don't really understand what happened.

Take a step back from psychodelics, even weed, and start thinking about what happened, but don't get bogged down in it.

It is as real as you want to make it, and the things you "saw" are as important as you want to make them. You can completely ignore them or be consumed by them, but from my experience you need to find a middle ground, but for now - just lay off any psychoactives for a while.

Couldn't have thought of a better way to put it.

PostalPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2012
Glad to see you are feeling better about your situation. We've all been there at one point or another I think. For me it was like I was imploding. It's a certain cycle your brain gets stuck on. Paranoia, negativity and certain limiting thoughts become barriers to expanding your mind further and allowing yourself to relax. I think much of it is how we cannot exactly grasp everything that comes to us in a trip. We try, but our brains our bound by our primitive backgrounds.