Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca soul seeking abroad

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Hi all!

I was wondering if there's anyone on the forum who tried Ayahuasca once in South America, like with a shaman and all. I'd like to know some more about it!

Can anyone help me with that?

sandra

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2006
Hi Lotte,

I once went to Bolivia for one month and participated in Ayahuasca ceremnies and other ceremonies (dancing from sundawn to sunrise, sweat lodges, pilgrimage, cleansing rituals). This is the link to their website: www.sacharuna.com. It changed my life ... emotionally and spiritually. I participated and was there with 15 people from all around the world. It was so special. This organisation is trustworthy. The shaman is Miguel Cavlin ... if you contact them, don't be surprised that the information flow is slow; that's how it goes over there. Don Miguel doesn't give lots of information during the "training" ; you have to experience everything yourself, and you will if you go. Another possibility is Peru, Don Augustin ... he is Miguel's old teacher and he gives more explanation, that's what I have heard and he should a great shaman too. If you prefer not to go on your own, there is also a dutch organisation who organises trips to South America, with local shamans. The organisation is: www.qoyatika.com.

Hope this helps you a bit further. Good luck Lotte !!

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Hi Sandra!!!

Thanks so much! I'll have a look at the websites!

What did you think would happen before you left for Bolivia? Were you scared at all?

sandra

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2006
No I wasn't scared. The funny thing was that I didn't know I was going to participate in Ayahuasca ceremonies. I was looking for some spiritual 'holiday'. Most people attending the same training, were having fun and found it amazing that I didn't know anything about the ceremonies, but signed up anyway :) When I saw this Shamans site ... I just knew I had to go ... didn't know why. Don't worry about the Ayahuasca ceremonies ... it is beautiful and most of all very enriching ... sometimes you can see difficult and frightening things. The only thing you then have to do is surrender to it and not fight the medicine. Ayahuasca always gives you what you need at that moment ; can be for insight, healing, opening to higher spirits etc ...

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Sounds amazing!

Do you know anybody who's going to go to Bolivia or Peru soon for ayahuasca?

sandra

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2006
It is amazing indeed ... no, I don't know anyone who is going soon.
It is safe to go on your own with one of the organisations I mentioned...
Good luck !