Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca safe diet

Blissy88

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2009
There are plenty of long lists of foods to avoid and foods to use with caution when it comes to ayahuasca.

But i cant find anyone talking about what food they like to eat and are safe to eat both before and after the ayahuasca experience.

I'm a very skinny person and i get sick if i miss meals so fasting isn't going to work for me.

Any ideas ?

Peace

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
If you just avoid the most dangerous sources (like old cheese) you will be fine. Many lists are a bit over inclusive. You can eat all fruits and all vegetables (except saurkraut). You can also eat soy products (except soy sauce), quorn, as well as very fresh and properly cooled fish. Fresh cheeses (like Mozerella) are also ok. There really is a lot you can eat.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I've got the same "problem" as Blissy 88 when I miss a meal I get really grumpy, lol.
So this list would also be perfect before san pedro if I'm correct?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You can eat anything before or after ingesting San Pedro, as long as you take the cactus on an empty stomach. Strict dietary measures are only required if you're going to take a significant dose of a potent MAO inhibitor, like Peganum harmala or Banisteriopsis caapi.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
What about seitan, i eat lots of it? I think next week or the week after, i will give ayahuasca my first try. Although i am a little afraid of the taste of peganum harmala. :p

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
What's seitan? Don't worry about harmala taste...taste of DMT-containing-plants is much worse :D
And yes, the food restrictions are usually given for pharmaceutical grade, non-reversible, non-selective MAOIs. They shouldn't be ignored of course, but don't worry too much.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Seitan consists of wheat gluten. In the text I read this morning it was mentioned that meat replacements made from soy or grains are OK.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
okay, thanks CM.