Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

atropa belladonna

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
greetings psychonauts

this is my first post here so am gonna jump straight in with a biggie... has anyone had any experience with atropa belladonna?
I would be most interested in corresponding with anyone who has in any form.
I say correspond as Im not too sure whether this kinda stuff should be discussed publically... this plant is VERY dangerous and I would not want to be/potentially be responsible for anyone going anywhere near this deadly substance :huh: :idontknow: :think:

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
no one then eh
i will be sure to tell u all about it when i pick enough courage to eat some :dead:

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
no one then eh
i will be sure to tell u all about it when i pick enough courage to eat some :dead:

Be sure to gather knowledge about it first man!
Try http://www.shroomery.org maybe there is someone there who knows. :lesson:

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
im confident that i gatherthed together all the knowledge i can about this plant... what im interested in now are personal experiences.

/me wanders off to chaeck out shroomery.org

cheS666

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2004
i'v a few experiences in atropine not so much with belladona as with datura.Be carefull with that substance.its power is female.Firstly it will through you into deep sleep.It's ok if you sleep for an 1 hour,maybe more but be sure that somebody will wake you up..and be sure that he is someone how expects any attitude from you.
It's typical with atropine the you hallucinate when looking to others and you think you are talking to somebody else.the quality of hallucination is much different from the acid one.you don't see something as something else,you are sure that this something is something else and not visualy,no no no,you just don't find any possibilities different from that firstly thought about what you do or look at a time.
Try not to be hungry during the trip as it's not easy to swallow.
It's also happens usuall to copletely lose sensation of the place and space so try to stay at a safe enviroment(or outside with someone who is not on atropine)
Something really importand now:
DONOT TRY TO WATHCH stanley's 'CLOCKWORK ORANGE'
it ruined my brain one night in a movie but it was intresting.There is lot of info in"Tasks of Don Houan"by carlos castaned in in some other books of him too.

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
thanx 4 the advice cHes666sehC... i did consider the datura path but decided on belladonna due to my location and lifelong fascination with it

i dont usually watch movies during trips but if i did i think i would go for Naked Lunch or Plan 9 From Outer Space!!!

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Have you tried fly agarics if not it's a good place to start. The initial effects are simular and also much safer... just trying to prepare ya a bit not telling ya what ya should or shouldn't... :cool:

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
muscimol... pah... i want tropanes :dead:
thanx for caring smiles... i intend to be as safe and as careful as i possibly can be. i dont wanna die, not permanantly anyway ;)

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
I think the trip (with deliriants) is more interesting if you are with a friend who took same drug...

but it's better (very important in fact!!) if someone who didn't take some comes every hours or a little more like twice an hour, to see if everything is cool, and to talk 5min with you....

dont feel affraid to go walk for 30min alone, but NOT more....

it is the responsibility of the man who has not taken datura or other drug, to verify you dont stay alone for more than an hour....

that's why it is better to not do it in a closed place, not in a city, in a know place, in nature, not far from the house of a friend, it is better too not to stay more than 30min-1hour in the house, lol....

more than 5 peoples can make you a little parano and it's better to do it with 2 or 3 friend max...

depends dosages but since the good dosage, you will totally LOOSE CONTROL and it works with everybody even very strong ppls....

it is the responsibility of the man who has not taken datura or other drug, to make you get the control of your mind back... once or twice and hour ^^

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
i agree wholeheartedly acx01b

although im not sure about being left totally alone, especially with a larger dose... things could go wrong, very wrong, quite quickly.

also i think that 'making you get control of your mind back' could prove very difficult if not impossible when the individual is hallucinating so much they cant understand you or dont even know you are you :crazy:

have u experience of belladonna / datura?

michelferry

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Août 2004
hello

I read these exchanges a few days ago and first decided not to inform you about my own expe. with datura
but, as you ask for ... do not try that shit (or at least not alone)!!!!
I drank a tea made from just one small leaf
this is a really strong trip, with incredible hallucinations (I saw a postman on a bike getting out of the sea and ride on the beach), but I confirm that the day after, I could not remember 50% of what I had done.
fortunately, one of us did not take the tea.
he reported that I had a very dangerous behaviour : while he was driving the car, I tried to made him turn because I estimated that he was not driving on the right side of the road...that was bullshit of course !!
This day, I might have killed my brothers, my wife and myself..nice drug !!
forget it

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
A while ago I've read a story in a german newspaper about a guy who cut of his own tongue & penis while he was on datura. Seems to dangerous to me to do alone, even with a sitter.

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
michelf > thanx 4 posin ure experience. most people who have ingested these plants say they wont do it again and warn others off such experiences. such reports however have not put me off but i am using them to try and put together a 'safe as possible' gameplan. i agree with you that being alone is not very wise at all and that environments such as a moving car are prolly not the best setting :eek:)

my intentions are to start off with a very very small quantity and very very gradually increase the dosage in order to understand and build some sort of relationship with her

psykonaut23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2004
A while ago I've read a story in a german newspaper about a guy who cut of his own tongue & penis while he was on datura. Seems to dangerous to me to do alone, even with a sitter.

i read that too... sounds like scaremongering to me

i knew this guy once who took lsd and thought he could fly so jumped off the roof of our apartment block ;)