Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are they healthy?

q2w3e4

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2008
Hello!

I have allways taken dried mushrooms. This is the first time I tried to cultivate my own stuff in a growing box. Everything looked, worked fine. But it is now time to collect them and I noticed that the inside of the shrooms is a purple - lilailac colored. No bad smell, they look helthy for me, but I don't want to taste them untill I don't know is it normal or not?

Ketter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2008
It's normal, thats the reaction of psilocyin with the air.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful mushrooms! Is it purple or blue? Bluing is from a reaction with oxygen and psilocybin, but if there is purple anywhere on your mushrooms, it is most likely the spores that the mushrooms drop as they should be purplish. Blue and purple are good colors when it comes to psychoactive fungi. Hope you have an enlightening experience!!

peace & love![/b]

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
You monster ;)

The blue bruising are from touching them or ripping the stem in half, its normal.

Happens also when they dry.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Anand a dit:
You monster ;)

The blue bruising are from touching them or ripping the stem in half, its normal.

Happens also when they dry.

Hehehe, i hope he don't get punished for that. :twisted:

ATx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
cool flash ;) can somebody help me i have some questions...
my growbox is already 9 days in worm place and its just bit of white kinda cap on the top , not all ground but bit . i kept growkit in 21-25c degrees but nothing is happening . should i wait more or i have to thow it away? please help :roll:

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Of course you should wait!
Some growboxes start kicking in after 3 weeks up to 4 weeks!

I had a riceflour cake that had to be chopped up and cased again before it fruited. And that took more then a month man! I'm safe to say I had to wait up to 2 months!

Always wait till it's completely fucked up!
When mycelum dies off it becomes yellow, as long it's white you should wait.