Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are psychonauts special?

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Again it's no use to generalise... although a large portion of the people are not civilised, it dosen't mean a specie couldn't be created out of the bunch that makes sense. Although I agree the chances are infinestimal, it's not a lost cause yet !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wotsit you didnt understand what i wrote . Inhumanity is inhumane and humanity is humane . All of humanity isnt inhumane , just the majority . So i wasnt generalising , and i wasnt doing it again . Dont generalise please .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hmm ok thats cool... but are you sure ? I mean why would I think ever than a new specie would spring out of inhumanity ?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
Wotsit you didnt understand what i wrote . Inhumanity is inhumane and humanity is humane . All of humanity isnt inhumane , just the majority . So i wasnt generalising , and i wasnt doing it again . Dont generalise please .
If inhumanity is inhumane, humanity is humane, how can the majority of humanity be inhumane? You already stated that humanity was humane ;).

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I divided the human race into humanity and inhumanity . Didnt you notice ?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
I divided the human race into humanity and inhumanity . Didnt you notice ?
]

I obviously did. Don't worry, I was kidding anyway.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
:rolleyes:

Can we get back to discussing psychonauts ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We are psychonauts and we are talking about psychonautics , stop trying to impose your brand of sensorship .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
My, you're rude today.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There was nothing rude in my last answer , but yours was slimey and disshonest again .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Well since we learned to be civilised, it would have to have no tie at all to privileges ; rather community.

You're right, watching no television is the right ignorance.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
not necessarily, but there is a certain pleasant feeling that seems to be quite pervasive when i'm amongst freaks.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
hah. i do love that pleasant feeling as well. anyway..

not all psychonauts are special, a fair amount I've met have turned out to be boring, introverted, self absorbed people

conversely, most of the really interesting and brilliant, creative and scientific minds I've had the pleasure of meeting have turned out to be current or former psychonauts. and when i say most, i mean it's almost uncanny how often it turns out to be the case.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
conversely, most of the really interesting and brilliant, creative and scientific minds I've had the pleasure of meeting have turned out to be current or former psychonauts. and when i say most, i mean it's almost uncanny how often it turns out to be the case.

Can you elaborate what you mean by current psychonauts?? Temporary or something?

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
hah. i do love that pleasant feeling as well. anyway..

not all psychonauts are special, a fair amount I've met have turned out to be boring, introverted, self absorbed people
Are you sure they are psychonauts and not junkies???

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
*rolls eyes*

Because it didn't work then does not mean it dosen't work now.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
toogoodforyou a dit:
Can you elaborate what you mean by current psychonauts?? Temporary or something?

As in having some period of their life where they are actively exploring their consciousness with psychedelics. A lot of people only take psychedelics for a little while, feel they have gotten everything they are going to get out of them, and then move on to other things.

I find it amusing when some people who have had a psychonautic phase don't even seem to realize how psychedelics have influenced them.

Are you sure they are psychonauts and not junkies???

Absolutely. Expanding your consciousness doesn't make you a more intelligent or more empathetic human being. Some people become completely wrapped up in their own inner worlds+desires or inner problems. Some people lack the ability to step back and metathink or think critically and get lost in their own delusions, and lose the ability to relate to others.

And to be clear, I'm not blaming the drugs. Like I said, I've met too many brilliant people for whom psychedelics were a healthy part of their mental development