Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone tried G-13?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Hey guys I'm faced with a selection of either G-13 or Jack Herer x Sour Diesel. I'm planning on going with the HererxDiesel but was wondering if anyone had any input on the G-13 strain?

Euphoric7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2009
Last time I had G13, I practically hallucinated from a small amount. I don't have any medical conditions either.

Diacetyl-M

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2009
I haven't tried it personally, but a good friend of mine was growing it a while back. Or at least whatever Marc Emery sent him when he ordered the seeds. He said it was impressively potent, but other than that he didn't think that much of it compared to some of the other strains he or I have grown. He said he didn't like the character of high, but thats all I remember him saying. What are you looking for in a strain right now?

Have you ever seen the Cannabible by Jason King? It's a big ass, beautiful, full-colour coffee-table book reviewing a few hundred strains. Anyways I emailed the author of this book last month and asked what strain that he knows of that is available from a seed bank that is his personal favorite. I said I was looking for a high with a clear but powerful energy and no anxiety, and really potent. And I said I'd like it to taste good too lol. Anyways, he said his personal favourite for the past couple years has been Cheese from Big Budda. I've never tried it...ordering the seed shortly though ;)

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
Diacetyl-M;

Cheese is some dank stuff, I had issues with it when I was in the scene. All the cuttings leaves turned white, this 'bug' managed to infiltrate a number of other strains and turn them bad too, examples that have gone well show a nice sativa / indie blend, not to high, but not too low.... G13, tasty, I tried this some time back, at least I think it was this, good ride indeed - I dont get why it is medical though...?