Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone have "Cannabis & Meditation"?

funzel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2009
Tell me all about it,

Explore the edges of consciousness with cannabis. Have better highs, lower tolerance & reduce ‘dope anxiety’.

I sometimes had these dope anxiety's. I've read alot off stuff about psychedelics and fear. Even though you know a lot about it, doesn't mean you actually experienced it. That's what I learned:)

Although I don't really have these "fear of losing reality" thoughts much anymore.

Ah what the hell am I talkiing about anyway. Somebody knows something about it?

Snurry

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2009
I don't know if this is what you are talking about.

But after about 2 year stretch of habitual smoking every day I have feelings as if I don't understand reality.

I think it comes down to a over-analysing, I don't feel like a can consciously explain everything I'm experiencing and it feels as if reality slips away, which leads to general anxiety.

After I've stopped habitually smoking I still get these feelings most every day, but the duration and time between each 'episode' is diminishing.

Not sure if that's what you're talking about, but I'm sure there are others that experience it.