Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

any one try UK's purple ohms?

mojojojo_1

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Jan 2006
They say that they are a legal pill in the UK and are much like a mushroom trip. anyone try it, and are the any good?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Do you have any more info on this ? I did came acros some Piperazine party pills. This is a weak stimulant though so perhaps we are not talking about the same thing. It is however more popular in the UK and originates from New Zealand were its completely legal.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
So the combination of uppers and psychedelics. Doesn't sound like much fun and a good idea anyway.

mojojojo_1

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Jan 2006
well they advertise themselves as a shroom like psychedelic.

any actual users of this stuff?

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Purple ohm's ?? Well I found them at everyone does it.com

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_ ... uctID=3460

I do not have any experience with this shop, so let's order and try!

The capsules contain Hawaiinan woodrose (so LSA) , calamus en piperine. So I guess they can be trippy, but I do not believe that it can be anything near psilocybine.

BonJamon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2006
Hey guys I was looking 4 some info on those Purple Ohms, cuz I just took three about 20 mins ago. The dude in the shop said to take 2, as did the packaging but this stuffs legal man come on..plus they only cost £5. I'm feeling a slight dizzy sensation...hope it progresses into something more mind expanding. I took them on a VERY empty stomache...got this strange pressure in my head now.....will post updates.

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
sorry dude, but taking more than suggested "because its legal" is very stupid imo.

BonJamon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2006
ok its been about an hour since i first dropped the things...I put on some music to help me come up. I got these high quality 5.1 surround headphones which gives music a cool spacial feel and nice bass. I put on some hard trance stuff...not really my cuppa tea but i had winamp visuals on and it seemed to match nicely. Any way it wasn't as inspiring as i hoped but its still early days...i guess. I also just got off the phone with an old friend and it felt good to talk to someone else and make up stuff on the spot...jokes e.t.c...a very mild 'jolly' feeling was present the whole time.. Maybe i'm just desperate to make this stuff feel like shrooms so i was playing it out a bit....quite possible.

Cheers for the link man but the site anit in english...or i couldn't find the english part. Going back there in a sec.

...I keep clenching my fists as i'm typing....like you do when coming-up on an E.
..Feeling a little restless..but still very much lucid and coherent...I haven't had any visual distotions but its a really fine day and the sky seems truly fascinating...I keep going back to the window to 'check' on it.

Should I have only taken two?

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
BonJamon a dit:
The dude in the shop said to take 2, as did the packaging but this stuffs legal man come on..plus they only cost £5.

Exactly why these things shouldn't be marketed like this, stupid people think "oh its legal so I'll take 3 of them", this is going to end very badly.

F

fuuz3r

Invité
Nothing bad happends if you take 4 or 5 or 6 or seven.

*1-2 capsules, no more than 6 in 24 hours*

For example if i have a headace i always take 2x times more medicine than the piece of papers tells me to. I still live.

BonJamon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2006
i appreciate your concern abrad84...but i'm actually on these things at this moment in time bro....dont tell me stuff likie that. plus i read someones story who did 6 and he was ok...ish...
oh yeah i posted the next bit on another site.....

here it is...

ok so i've eaten a banana mmmmm and an apple cuz i was so hungry...the apple has made me feel much more messed up than before...I'm also getting the sicky feeling that some people ahve mentioned....aaagh maybe i shouldn't have eaten it......WAOH i'm DEFINATLY feeling something...not too pleasurable but they are having an effect. Got Bob marley Inspiration playing...great album..needed some bass.
Typing is becoming a little difficult but not as much i as it should..with regard to the 'sloshy' ness of my head.
CAn't seem to write more than a few lines without getting up to 'check stuff out'. feeling much more restless than before. I also have taken about 4 pisses in the last hour, and i'm dying to go now.
I cant seem to make up my mind..feeling skatty....do i want to sit here and type or lie down or run around the block....?

soleil

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juil 2005
I didn't know this site...
They sell Salvia extracts *60... Can it be real ? Has anybody tested it ? It really must be mindblowing...

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
fuuz3r a dit:
Nothing bad happends if you take 4 or 5 or 6 or seven.

*1-2 capsules, no more than 6 in 24 hours*

For example if i have a headace i always take 2x times more medicine than the piece of papers tells me to. I still live.

No! Nothing bad happened to you or anyone you know. This does not mean it is safe to do so. Everybody is different and you are taking a chemical with a short history of use, it's effects are not really known. I doubt if most of the people taking these knows anything about them, it's a disaster waiting to happen. No more than 6 in 24 hours DOES NOT mean take 6 at once. I hope you realise the stupidity of what you said about taking twice the rcomended dose of meds. FFS

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Well, I don't know about the purple ohms, but I also believe that with medical drugs there is a safety headroom, when the package says "no more than 2 pills at once" then 4 pills at once must not be deadly. This is of course only an assumption and I am neither a doctor nor a chemist, so don't blame me if you die from a double dose of some meds... :wink:

F

fuuz3r

Invité
I just have to take more cause the recommended dose wont help. I mean I still have a headace, so I have to take more to get the f*** rid of it.

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
I all depends on the drug taken and its Dose/Response curve. For example 2-cb 10mg gives a threshold effect
15mg gives a mild trip
18mg gives a full trip
20mg gives a strong trip
25mg too strong for a lot of people
30mg Too strong for nearly anyone

Now imagine that some idiots buys 2-cb in 2 15mg tabs, says "fuck it I'll double drop". He is now on 30mg of 2-cb and will most likely spent the next few hours currled into a ball. ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT YOUR DRUG.