Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

antidepressants being trippy

helios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2006
probably old news to you, and I don't want to incourage any one who is desperate for drugs, but welbutrin and most definatly others are quite trippy in high doses,... since you already knew this was possible, perhaps I'll just share my trip... ^_^... hopefully this is a suitible board.

Anyway, so I was feeling low about some stuff, so I take 3 grams of welbutrin XL (Extend Release) which deals with norepinephrine & dopamine (not Serotonin&Dopamine as I previously thought)... a few hours later, I'm at this computer, doing something similar to this. The room starts spinning, and I begin to see hexagonal patterns (this was the only time that was mostly patterned of the trip)... so now I feel chatty. I try to sleep but can't. flying furrie things bite me, but sticking my hand through them makes them disappear. somethings that we're blue before are now purple or red. little things amuse me, especially the spider making its web accross the stairs. this is all I can do as I can't sleep, I don't want to say too much, and I don't want to over stimulate. it seems that I am not the one walking when I walk, but my subconcious. eventually, as I feel like expressing this impressive world and can't sleep I give my self away and am taken to the ER. after some things I have no consious rememberance of I feel as though I am a giant blister, and that the doctors are inflating me for the fun of it. I pop repeatedly (not in a virgen sorta way). this is painfull and scary, but I somehow am compelled to it, and like it, in a sense, the kind nurse stops them. however they are at it again, with laser thin saws cutting me to pieces, though my body remains together mostly. the oxygen meter on my thumb looks like my thumb is swollen, so I mess with it and they have to remove it. this is all I can remember at the moment, though my parents say stuff about seizures and me saying I'm pregnant. about a 24 hour round trip ^_^

So my first intro to drugs over a year ago, and it gave me the whole scope of experience. At the time they said that they thought this was serotonin syndrome, but obvious something similar, but different as welbutrin does not work on these receptors.

obviously somewhat dangerous, and I would not recomend

but has anyone had similar experiences with mental illness meds esp.?

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I think the best place to look for similair experiences would be www.Erowid.org , The active ingredient in this stuff is Bupropion
so u need to look for that name

helios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2006
ProStoner a dit:
I think the best place to look for similair experiences would be www.Erowid.org , The active ingredient in this stuff is Bupropion
so u need to look for that name
Fair enough, you can have a firstborn for that. Not much there on doses over a gram, but still entertaining. Maybe I'll post there, but probably not as this doesn't seem so special. Obviously time for me to start pharming again, perhaps I'll convince them that my body is too used to S's and I need more atypical stuff.

G

Invité
it sure is special. please post more and keep us informed!

helios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2006
daytripper a dit:
it sure is special. please post more and keep us informed!
ooo... *feels special*... (edit, yes it doesn't take much to make me feel special)

as to posting more, I can post on erowid...
but beyond that, I'm limited by my memory as one often doesn't remember dreams, not that this was a dream, but that it faded into one quite seemlessly.

apart from that I could compare it to other substances, less patterned than acid and restless and talkative like an opiad.

that and to tell you that cathyters are great fun, and quite convienant :lol:

just something inspiring me to lead a trippy life :idea:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
yeah, antidepressants are trippy if you take too much. i don't think their that dangerous either. i took 2 the other day whereas i normally should take just one and i had visuals with eyes closed.

alice

aelx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2007
I didn't have personal expierence with them but a good friend of mine did.

He took three wellbutrins at school and proceded to have visuals like you said, similar at least ,they were of cartoon images everywhere. He got taken to the ER also and proceded to have seizures, he is fine now but seizures are definetly no fun.

anyway, it definetly seems like a risky endeavor to me.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I read a lot about people getting seizures from that stuff... seems easy to overdose
and ofcorse each body responds different also
it doesn't seem like a very safe way to trip