Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Antibiotics and shrooms

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Hey everyone, I've got a question for you guys, I hope someone can help.

Now that the dutch government is going to ban shrooms I want to start growing my own.
I can get agar plates from my school, but on this plates there has been added ampicilin and karamycin (antibiotics).
These will keep the plates sterile, but I wonder if our fungus friends are alergic to them aswell, anyone knows?
Thanks

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Antibiotics are made from molds witch are lower part of fungi kingdom!!!! :wink: How can you forgotten who and how penicillin was discovered and produced!!!! FROM GREEN MOLDS aka shrooms. Why you are went to school?

ALL ABOVE WAS JOKE. I ALSO FORGOT SOMETHING FROM SCHOOL.
No hard feelings. :) :D 8) This will work for sure. But only if this is antibiotic on agar not mold!!!!!

Why am I only one who give answer Roeligan question??? Psynauts wake up. :!: :)

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Thanx Goran,
I started to fear noone could give me an answer.
I know of the discovery of penicillin: 1928 by Alexander Fleming, but not all antibiotics are made by fungi ;)
Well, I'll try it and see if it works

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
micin after generic prefix (starting name, like etilamin, fetamin, tonin etc., are analogs for what I want to say) if you will have agar with generic mycin, micin, and such this is made from molds. Only 10% of antibiotics are not directly made from molds but theirs roots are from them. Hope that this agar doesn't have that mold on it! Cause green molds and other are 'THE ONES' witch infect cakes! :wink:

And one question? Is shroom already baned in Holland? Or maybe it will be baned after some calculation in government? Can you send me one spore print? I will give you seeds of Peyote cacti in return. And if shrooms are baned cacti will come to list also, and I believe very sooon! :roll: Tricho-spicie and Lophophopora-spicie. And with that Salvia, Iboga, Yopo, Ayahuasca, and at the end potent THC cannabis and hash. Until Holland at the end will become stricter in drugs laws than Croatia!!!(and other states) :roll:
Amsterdam-Holland will for sure lose magic witch is one of the most unique quality witch have your state today( I presume that you are from Holland). 8)

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
The agar isn't infected, it's a surplus of a practical lesson with genetically modified bacteria. I'll plant the spores as soon as I have them.

About the trade: I think we should do that via PM
And about Amsterdam you are very right, it has something magical about it because of the flexible drug laws, but we will fight to keep it that way!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why do you want to grow spores on agar ? Using a spore syrynge and the PF method is better . The thing about antibiotics ending with mycin is also not always a bad thing , some books used to recomend adding Gentomycin to agar mushroom cultures .

"Why am I only one who give answer Roeligan question???"

I didnt reply to the posts from both of you because i didnt want to spoil my GOD Tek thread . I`m writing the next bit at the moment and that will explain what i mean and why , i will post it tomorow or the day after . I should explain to you why i have said what i have said above and help both of you with your problems .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
OK, you have post opinion. :) And that is nice. Agar is something very good and have many possibility's for mass production. I only mentioned that nobody have given reply and conclusions bout bacterial agar and how it will react with spore. No bad intentions. :)