Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

An Interesting Psychedelic experience today

ThePsychonauticOne

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2012
Today, I was painting an image of a farmhouse in an open plain, with mountains in the background. A very generic, yet attractive image, with simple colors. I took roughly four and half hours on it and decided that after this I would ingest some psilocybin mushrooms I had dried and stored, with a meal and then proceed with my trip.
I cooked a nice Salisbury steak, of course not with the mushrooms, as heat damages the potency, and some asparagus on the side. I finished the meal, eating the mushrooms more closer to the end to prevent an early onset. I finished the meal in about half an hour, in contrast, I had about 15 minutes past since the mushroom consumption and the end of my meal. I sat on my davenport for about another ten minutes, and I began to feel a comfortable anticipation. I had consumed roughly 7 grams of mushroom content, WHICH IS USUAL for me, but I felt inspired, and Terence Mckenna like. To quote the Psychonaut himself, I felt *HEROIC*. I walked back to my kitchen, and consumed roughly another 3 grams with a glass of lemonade. Indeed, this is the highest dose I've ever taken, but I've tripped more times than I could count. I have always planned on increasing the dosage until I feel like I was edging on too strong. This, was QUITE strong. I came back down to the davenport. One thing. I hadn't even realized I was in my kitchen for 15 MINUTES. I began to feel a great body load, and my living room became Pee Wee's Playhouse. One edge of my davenport had a set of eyes staring directly at me, and the other end had a mouth, and the legs seemed horribly distorted and bent. It made me giggle how infernally ridiculous it had looked!! I looked up at my ceiling fan, which looked like a twirling parasol, making a bizarre humming "wee-oh, wee-oh" sound. The sound triggered a sense of synesthesia almost instantly. Everything took on a sandpaper looking texture, and a slightly sandy color. The body load seemed to edge away, but the psychedelia and visuals become unbelievably refined.
I stepped outside and sat down, cross-legged in my yard. This is where it got amazing for me.
I looked at my watch, and only glanced at it. A thought intercepted my checking of the time, and I stopped and looked at the clouds. I had thought aloud in my head, "To hell with time. I have all the time in the world. Let the time float around me freely." I felt as though watching time was abusive, as I would not want someone to watch over my every move, neither would time. I laid back in the grass, and watched the trees dance around me with wonderful colors and patterns of stripes dancing in the sky. I pondered the connection between psilocybin use and the creation of Religion. I felt as though I had become in contact with a higher being, as if the sky was speaking to me. I felt as though I had revelations. Thoughts such as the use of this entheogen inspired us to depict a higher entity, because I believed that one could not fathom that which has never been experienced. Because of this logic, I figured that psilocybin had convinced THEM, being the indigenous people of earlier times, that a higher entity existed because they had experienced the soulfulness of psychedelia. The complexity of this thought made me feel that the real God was human. That we could be so complex as opposed to animals, and that we as humans were capable of experiencing this. I came to the conclusion that if my brain had the capability to feel these sensations in a graspable form, that I could convey in words, that WE, the humans of this Earth, are truly the Gods. We were made in God's image, because we are ALL human. Understanding our spirit will lead us to our immortality.