Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

age became a Psychonaut??

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
hello my friend,i think my grammar was fine i may have been using shortened terms which you were not aware of,also a gift(please try to use your imagination a little on that one)it was obvoius what i was looking for so by saying a gift keeps it more legal,its a term used on many occasions regarding illegal substances,i thought you would have understood that quite easily,also you still dont explain what is eerily creepily about it(that is a very over the top harsh term to use for the situation?its cool mate,take it easy bro,bye for now fellow psychonaut.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Flameboy, I also think you're a creep. Your 8 posts have all been about your quest for drugs and our responses to your breaking the forum rules. I've had it, I'm contacting the site owner. Bye bye.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Does anyone know where I can get some drugs?

Email me.

I want some drugs.
The good kind.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I thought you were living in the woods. How can I send you good drugs if you don't have a mailbox? :lol:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Now I'm living at the beach in Buxton, North Carolina.
I smoke sea-weed and eat jelly fish. That shit will get you fucked up!

But really; I tried Sassafrass for the first time this past weekend ( some "organic" form of mda ), that was weird shit. Did it twice; Friday it felt like I was rollin' my face off ( and I have a high tolerance for extacy/ mda/ mdma ). Saturday night I felt like I was tripping. I don't know what to make of it but we had fun none-the-less.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Isn't sassafras itself kinda toxic?

I've always wondered whether there are psychoactive jelly fish. Since they sting like cacti and are mushy like mushrooms, some of them just might be.

Otherwise: quite peculiar that nature only produces psychedelic compounds above sea level...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
psychoactive fish.

Abudefduf septemfasciatus (Sergeant major) Pacific Ocean, Africa
: Epinephelus corallicola (Grouper) Pacific Ocean
: Kyphosus cinerascens (Bluefish) Indonesia
: Kyphosus vaigiensis (Brass bream) Indonesia
: Mugil cephalus (Flathead mullet) The tropics
: Mulloidichtys samoensis (Golden goatfish) Indonesia
: Neomyxus chaptali (Mullet) Indonesia
: Saganus oramin (Rabbitfish) Indonesia, West Africa
: Upeneus arge (Goatfish) Indonesia

Roughly (1960)
described the dream fish present near Norfolk island. The inhabitants
stated consuming this fish would produce nightmares. In order to test
this claim, Joe Roberts, National Geographic photographer, consumed
some of the fish, broiled. The next morning he reported "It was pure
science fiction." He saw a new kind of car, pictures of monuments to
mark man's first trip into space. The fish is Kyphosus fuscus,
closely related to the silver drummer caught off New South Wales.
The author, Roughly, also tried the fish and had weird dreams.'

Ichthyoallyeinotoxism is a rare kind of food poisoning contracted following the ingestion of fish. The responsible toxins are unknown, and the clinical feature is characterized by the development of CNS disturbances, especially hallucinations and nightmares. As the implicated fish species may be also related to ciguatera poisoning, there may be possible confusion between the two fish-borne intoxications. In order to clarify this, the literature pertaining to "dreamfish" was reviewed and two cases are presented. A 40-year-old man experienced mild digestive troubles and terrifying visual and auditory hallucinations after eating a specimen of Sarpa salpa in a restaurant. As he had severe behaviour troubles, he was managed in the hospital and recovered 36 h after the meal. He was unable to recall the hallucinatory period. Another man, 90-years-old and previously healthy, had auditory hallucinations 2 h after eating a specimen of Sarpa salpa. The two following nights, he had numerous nightmares and recovered spontaneously after a period of 3 days.

That's right. Fishy droogs.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Very interesting, I heard about some of these fish before. But I'm specifically interested in the question whether there are organisms with significantly concentrated and orally active psychedelic compounds, not deliriants.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
I think there's definably a fine line between knowing you're a psychonaut and practicing it; as well as knowing and practicing it. I say this because since I was a kid, I always thought I was drawn to the deeper things in life: occult, spiritual stuff and dreaming. This fascinated me. Deeply. I had my first psychedelic experience when I was 13 (DMT) and from there-- it went to pot, acid, shrooms, mescaline, salvia; etc.

I do have my own rules about some substances-- I won't touch something that can be highly addictive, such as heroin.

I'm 20 now, so roughly I'd say I've been a psychonaut (of sorts) for 14 years.

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Hi ppls. Am new here (obviously)

I only really found out what Psychonaut meant this year although I'd seen it before, e.g. Liber Psychonaut by Peter Carroll. Its the perfect descriptive term for what I'm like. Anyway...

I was always interested in the esoteric but when I took psilocybin first time at 15 it kind of catapulted me into a richer inner world. I soon got into occultism, meditation and qigong. I'm now 33 and a lot has changed but I still meditate and practise a form of qigong. I also go through patches of taking psilocybin shrooms with my girlfriend every weekend or so until I run dry.

nnDiMiTri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2009
I was altering my consciousness soon after I started walking, by spinning till I was to dizzy to stand, so maybe 2 or 3.
Too high a dose of shrooms @ 12 spooked me and not much else psychoactive till I was in my early 40's.
Now I am in Peru and the aliens have found a new way to say hooray... ;^)

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
nnDiMiTri a dit:
I was altering my conciseness soon after I started walking, by spinning till I was to dizzy to stand, so maybe 2 or 3.
Too high a dose of shrooms @ 12 spooked me and not much else psychoactive till I was in my early 40's.
Now I am in Peru and the aliens have found a new way to say hooray... ;^)
Did you trip when you were 12? shit thats intense.
Tell me more about those aliens!