Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Again: Ritalin

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
IJesusChrist a dit:
It's true tryptonaut, and I will always have that as a first priority -

I have already stopped after 3 days, and the outcome wasn't that pleasent.

I want to take them for a week and stop, a day or two and analyze, if it's not too abrupt and degrading, I will attempt a month -2 months of use, and stop (not so abruptly).

This may seem like a stupid idea, or risky, and I know this. But to be honest, a month of 7.5mg of ritalin will not do any damage that can not be replaced within a years time. If there is, I am sensitive enough to catch that.

I would rather you guys look at me as an experiment for this, rather than an idiot that wants to take a pill for his shortcomings.

I don't think it will be a problem for you. You are a grown up and even more important you know what drugs are and how they work. Your approach is very careful - but I guess your doctor didn't tell you to take it like that? I guess he told you to take one capsule every day and report back in a month or two?
I heard stories of kids who were complaining that they didn't like the effect - and the answer was to prescribe them other drugs against the side effects.
The parents of these kids often don't have a clue about drugs in general, and they think of ritalin more like it was something like insulin to a diabetic: something that needs to be taken regularly forever, and it will always have a good effect.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Update: I am definitely not liking these side effects - it's definitely a feeling of something not right in my brain... I will not be taking a whole pill anymore, and am going to try 1/4 a pill tommorrow, or 1/4 in the morning, 1/4 later.

This stuff is very strong, alot like marijuana - people takes it effects as moderately weak, but in reality it's very potent.

Can't imagine doing extacy or other amphetamines in such doses...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Stuff is getting confusing...

Today I haven't taken any - I've been somewhat "normal" which is to say out of it...

Yesterday I had taken 1/2, then 1/2. I have now officially used it to do homework/test.

Still not sure how I feel about this stuff. I don't want to be dependent, yet I want to be able to use this stuff to boost my mental awareness... or ambition.

Like I said, I'm confused - this stuff is questioning my intentions.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so you still take ritalin?? or has the mental awareness you gained thru its use already bring you to questioning your intentions which is good! i recently had some amphetamine trips and i can relate to the awareness thing and that maybe sometimes ritalin or amphetamine stuff can help but that in the long run you have to learn yourself to release these chemicals in the brain or something like that... like you have to use the thinking methods yourself and not be dependant of this shit to build up the mental capacity or energy to accomplish certain (mental) tasks.... if you do that you will build yourself up like a house of mirrors and then at some point start breaking and collapsing and thats not where you want to be ....
for me it felt like it really gave me the mental capacity to really focus my awareness on something but also like a brainstorming state of mind, yet i was combining it with cannabis...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Continued to take it, I think it really helps in the clarity of my thoughts, and to be honest and unfortunately I haven't been studying its effects lately - I've just been using it.

But, no worries - I am fully aware of being dependant, and I will be studying its effects more closely over the next weeks to come.

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
i dont belive in drugs HONESTLY! :idea: we dont need anything to help is feel better unless we have headaches or upset stomahes ect.. we just need to live healthy meaning exercise and eat the right foods
everything else is a bunch of bull.
although it does do something...
but i belive in adderall!! dextro or is it dextra amphetamine. wow that stuff puts a jump in your step nothing else expect dexedrine is like it.

yea i dont think kids should be on drugs its the parents that arnt dealing with it so they want a pill to make billy calm.. but billy is now not billy he might just be bill. but billys my friend visa verse. maybe he only had friends bc of the drugs??? :roll:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That post made you sound like an idiot.

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
yea its kinda scatterd thoughts
but that is what i believe or atleast think i know. i dont condone in the use of drugs but then i cant say i have never tried them..does that make me a hypocrite maybe... They make us feel good yes but deep inside we may know they might not be healthy for us. i must say im not a true psychonaut. i dont plan on trying lsd or any thing too "crazy" im afrid i might loose my mind or even end up likeing it too much

i see my self like the great gatsby.. as in id rather see other people messed up and enjoy thier company than to get completely trashed. or for the most part...