Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

After Effects - Psilocybin

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
It's actual quite logical.

The masses (99,98%) of all people that do not use psychedelics are negative towards the drugs.

The psychonauts want to act as a counterbalance and try to be overtly postive. I realize it's not something "we" do on purpose. That's why the "negatives" of psychedelics are ever hardly discussed, like we're doing in this topic.

It's a good thing this topic is here. :)

G

Invité
Couldn't agree with you more, but I think this is one of the things you can show yourself a true psychonaut.
Ofcourse it's hard to stay objective, but with psychedelics you haven't got space to fool yourself, 'cause sooner or later you will pay the price and I don't think anything in the world is good/cool/fun enough to risk psychological damage (wich can totally fuckup your life).
And in the end, I love life to much :D

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
May be you have open a little doors for psihotic pathway.Or this are normal effects but after some time excitment vanish and what you have expiriencing is psydelic effect but without starting euphoria(mean that euphoria is not even near before) So in bouth ways take a break stay away a while.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm curious though, as to other people's experiences with this type of reaction to frequent tripping ...

When I re-discovered psychedelics and especially shrooms almost three years ago I was so enthusiastic about them that I took them twice a week. I got to a point where I found the trips were becoming bad because I tripped too often. I quit for a while, like 3 months, then I felt I was getting depressed like before. Had a good trip and my mood was becoming better again.

Maybe I'm a bit different because I do have feelings of sensory overload without drugs, I always had them (I see myself being 5% autistic, if there is something like that ;) ) When I have a good trip these feelings might get a little stronger the day after, but then they go away very quickly. So I'm actually profiting from having a trip at least once a month because it is training my brain not to panic about sensory overload.

I'd say quit tripping for a while, maybe you'll get into it again, maybe not. As for myself I always got back to the point where I just wanted to trip my ass off, even I have at least once sworn to myself and the universe that I'll never touch drugs again if I come down sane from this trip ;)

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
I'd say quit tripping for a while, maybe you'll get into it again, maybe not.

After posting my original inquiry, we did wait one month before tripping on mushrooms again. In the end, I believe that I had some skeletons in my psychological closet that came out when the shrooms removed the filters that keep things we consider "unpleasant" from our conscious minds. I gave myself a few weeks to sort it all out, then very cautiously embarked on another trip with the company and support of Mr Spider, as always.
I was very happy to experience one of the most spectacular and enjoyable trips ever, after pausing our psychonautic adventures for four weeks.

As for myself I always got back to the point where I just wanted to trip my ass off, even I have at least once sworn to myself and the universe that I'll never touch drugs again if I come down sane from this trip

Mr Spider and Mz Fly understand your eagerness and enthusiasm for the mushroom trip completely ... we make a conscious effort to contain our excitement for the next trip, so that we do not push ourselves to more frequently than once every two weeks.
We may find that one or both of us reaches a point again, where we need to pause for a more extended period between trips. For now, we are thoroughly enjoying every moment of it :D

G

Invité
I found it more easy to do a mushroom trip when I had a supply.
In my town there isn't a smartshop (anymore, it closed when I was 12, so 3 years before I've ever heard of/done shrooms)

So I have to go abroad.

But if you have your own stash it's much easier.
Still I didn't do it very often allthough I fully can get into it that when you have a stash it's partytime every week or every 2 weeks...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Shit, I've only tripped on my own supply, three times.

I've still got 6 ounces I'm trying to get rid of. Nasty little buggers.

G

Invité
Haha, yeah once you've had a few flushes you're loaded :D

(cute avatar btw :mrgreen:)