Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

acid+shrooms

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Can I mix these together? I recently got 1 blotter of acid and ~1gr of dried cubensis. How should I consume them to get the proper effect? Should I take the acid first and then, after a while, eat the shrooms? Shrooms kick in faster, so I thought it would be reasonable to start with the acid...Anyway, please post your ideas!

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Never did it myself and I don't find a reason personally to combine them. I did some candy flipping years back which I enjoyed but I also find that a lot of combinations tend more to soften each other as opposed to a combined stronger effect.

Maybe errowid has something to say about this particular combination. I just checked the classic 'essential psychedelic guide' of the late D.M. Turner and he doesnt mention this particular combination in his book.

I remember Terence commenting once on a combination of two powerfull hallucinogens (Ayahuasca+ mushrooms) and if I remember correctly, this was one of his 'bad' or difficult experiences. Maybe it's because both compounds use different pathways in our brain, I don't know.

What is it you want to achieve with this combination? Just curiosity or do you have a wish to go really far? If thats the case, I would advice to use just shrooms (if you have enough of them) and double the dose ;)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Well, the thing is-that's all that I have now, 1 blotter of acid and 1 gr of shrooms, and nothing more.If I use them separately, it will be a very weak experience. So I thought of combining these two in order to get the desired effect.... :roll:
I'll browse erowid again for sure, thanks for reminding me about it :)

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
I was actually thinking about trying the exact same thing except with 2 hits and 3 gs of mushrooms. I've researched online and have come up with very little. Just that both chemicals affect similar neurotransmitters in the brain and tend to amplify each other this way.

I'd like to know more.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Creatus a dit:
I was actually thinking about trying the exact same thing except with 2 hits and 3 gs of mushrooms. I've researched online and have come up with very little. Just that both chemicals affect similar neurotransmitters in the brain and tend to amplify each other this way.

I'd like to know more.

Yes indeed. I guess you are in the dark with this one. Look at it like this: until recently, ALL research into these substances has been illegal. Talking combinations, you are really on your own. Psilocybin and DMT/Ayahuasca are both very powerfull entheogens. When combined, some people report unpleasant experiences while others, like a hit of DMT to extend the peak of a mushroom trip. this is proof nor guarantee, that the same will happen with other combinations.

The dose you are talking about does not sound like it can become a problem anyway :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't know what it will do, but I'm pretty sure it won't kill you.
Go find out.

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I don't know what it will do, but I'm pretty sure it won't kill you.
Go find out.
I'm pretty sure theres no way of making up a reason they could.
But if this combination were deadly, it probably would be noted somewhere, but more likely blwon up by anti-drug propaganda.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
This was the best trip ever!!
I ate 1 blotter of acid, waited 30 minutes and drank the mushroom tea containing 1gr of dried psilocybes. The stuff started working in about 10 minutes after I have finished the tea. It kicked in very suddenly and rapidly, and the first hour was uncomfortable indeed just due to the intensity of the trip.Thereafter the trip became less immersive and I could thoroughly enjoy it. Smoking MJ while under influence of the abovementioned mixture was simply excellent!
I found this combo best for myself. The reasons are as follows:
-no overstimulation/drowsiness. Usually I get too jerky whilst on acid and constantly yawn when use psilocybes. None of these downsides occured.
-no nausea [not uncommon when using shrooms]
-no afereffects the day after. I didn't feel slightly drained as I usually do after the acid trip, and my girlfriend did not suffer from the disastrous headache she commonly percieves after doing shrooms.
All in all, both of us are impressed :D

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Seems like a good combination. I once took 2.5g shrooms dried 2 hours and a half after taking a blotter that was so weak I barely felt it. It was a very good trip, I didn't feel tired and constantly yawned as I usually do on shrooms, had nice visuals and was in a mood for moving and talking with other people, which is unusual for me while on shrooms.

G

Invité
Awesome to hear you had such an amazing trip Afer :D:thumbsup:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
This makes me wanna do the combination. Or acid + mescaline. 8)

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
afer a dit:
This was the best trip ever!!
I ate 1 blotter of acid, waited 30 minutes and drank the mushroom tea containing 1gr of dried psilocybes.
Sounds like a good idea. I may just decide to do this since I'll have a leftover blotter saved for something.