Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

About harvested mushrooms

pitstop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Oct 2003
but are the Mexican + powerful that the stock of equator...!?non?

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Equators are the most potent "natural" shrooms available. If the strain has a "+" that means it's genetically altered.
For example the B+ strain is probably just a potent as the Ecuador’s but it's been genetically altered to grow at a higher volumes.

The average size of a natural strain is about 6-10 inches long. The average size of a genetic strain (Mexican + or b+) is about 12-24 inches long.

Also, when you’re growing mushrooms you have to take in account of the complexity of the strain. For example Mexicans are fairly brainless. They require very little attention and are one of the most resilient to infection. Ecuador is more powerful but they are more susceptible to infection. If you have a professional setup at home go with the Ecuador or B+ to get a potent strain. If you don't have a professional setup then sick with a more resilient strain like Golden Teacher, Mexican, or Keepers Creepers.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, when I built a terrarium in my house, and after I've tried to grow shrooms from the scratch, I have to try those!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Gel I have a nice terrarium! All made the material bought here in Portugal! If u can´t find something that u need please tell me! I might known where to buy it!

/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Nice!
I am remodeling part of my house, so that I can have a bigger room for my studies. After I finish it, I will start to build the terrarium. When I do that I will ask you for advices!