Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A simple question.

marco flo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2013
I have a brf cake that has turned blueish green. I dunked it and will roll it today. When I put it in my chamber can it be near other cakes? If it was as simple as being dehydrated will that blue color go away after a dunk? Thank you....

nicholasgonzaga

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2015
It can be psilocybin or trychoderma, if it is trycho dig a hole i to your garden and trow that away! Make an outdoor

Cosmic Vapor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2015
There are lots of guides and videos around that show differences in colors during specific processes during the cultivation.
You can review these videos yourself, and distinct contamination from actual bruising of the cakes. Some of the colorizations may be contaminants. But it's not perse a indicator of contamination so don't give up your hopes. If it's bruising, cultivation can be continued.

Just make sure it really are no contaminations. I've cultivated cubensis once and had similar colorizations due to bruising. Perhaps a picture, from another source showing the same colors can identify your case. But I strongly advice you to contact a irl cultivator to examine your cakes. Perhaps other people more knowledged can help you further.

Extranaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2016
How many posts are needed to send pm ? Oh my Gosh!
What must one do to attain status here? 10 posts? One hundred?
Jesus Christ

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Please don't rush posting messages everywhere to use private messages function. You need 20 messages, but if you flood for no reason, you'll get banned. Anyway, welcome. The best is to post your questions here. This is no place to deal, PM or not.

Extranaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2016
Sludge a dit:
Please don't rush posting messages everywhere to use private messages function. You need 20 messages, but if you flood for no reason, you'll get banned. Anyway, welcome. The best is to post your questions here. This is no place to deal, PM or not.

My friend, I am a no drug user.
I learned to walk without drugs with drugs, how ironic this may sound.
I took once too much and that was it. The end of it all, no more drugs.
No more alcohol and no more Tobacco.
CLEAN.
I will never ever deal so that's not why I was trying to pm.

I tried to pm a member outside this topic.