Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

7th attempt, still nothing ...

G

Invité
BridgeUnder a dit:
I can't say I have a strong personality, I get influenced easily which could make me feel good or bad pretty easily. BUT I have to say that whenever I take shrooms I can get myself to feel very happy, almost euforic. And I prepare myself by watching comic shows beforehand (I'm normally a horror movie freak).

BUT sometimes I feel afraid without any reason whatsoever ... feeling of impending doom kinda stuff.

Treading carefully seems to be my game of life grrrr frustrating. :?

Dont do it, and what GOD said...

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I have seen people get entangled with their own thoughts, making them psychotic for a year. I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone, so if you really are a little unstable between your ears, don't do it.
But if you really, really want to do it, go talk with your docter first about the medicines. Psilocin produces a very similar state of mind as a "psychotics-state of mind", so maybe that's why it's blocking your trip (just a guess though).

Be very carefull, you are playing with your mind.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Entheonaut a dit:
Be very carefull, you are playing with your mind.

Haven't you ever had in your life this feeling of "Oh f*** it, I'm going for it!"??
You know to be honest, I couldn't care less if some seriously bad stuff happened to me. All my life I got bullied and insulted, just for the color of my skin so I don't really mind paying the ultimate price to escape all this.

And another thing : why is it that people who lead a happy, adjusted life are allowed to use substances that allow them to escape life, while people who have a basic NEED to escape their sorry life aren't allowed to use said substances? That's a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it?!

I'll do what I'll do, but like Bart Simpson, I get drawn to the things that I'm not supposed to do ...

PS : I got some beers in me right now, but they make me think more clearly in some ways, instead of just mildly lashing out to $^µù%£% humans who think they have the right to tell me what to do no offense.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
drugs' purpose is not to escape your reality... If you're using them that way that means that there is something you don't like about your reality and you want to get away from (from what I read it's those racist assholes insulting you). Taking drugs is not gonna solve your problem. It is when people take drugs to escape their reality that they get addicted and eventually die from OD. Life is worth living it, it is often mean but sometimes wonderful, and that's what you must focus on: wonderful moments of you life. That's the key to happiness.

Even if right now you feel like you don't give a fuck about what bad thing could happen, think twice before doing something you might regret.

G

Invité
BridgeUnder a dit:
Haven't you ever had in your life this feeling of "Oh f*** it, I'm going for it!"??
You know to be honest, I couldn't care less if some seriously bad stuff happened to me. All my life I got bullied and insulted, just for the color of my skin so I don't really mind paying the ultimate price to escape all this.

The ultimate price being the risk of stronger policy towards mushrooms because people are freaking out on it?
I'm not saying you are, but with your record it's way more likely.

BridgeUnder a dit:
PS : I got some beers in me right now, but they make me think more clearly in some ways, instead of just mildly lashing out to $^µù%£% humans who think they have the right to tell me what to do no offense.

None taken. We can't tell you what to do.
We can only give you advice, that is what you asked for.
Ok, maybe it was a bit harsh put out by Entheonaut, but that's because the whole psychonaut community doesn't want anyone going bad and not like badtrip bad, but mentally bad.

BridgeUnder a dit:
And another thing : why is it that people who lead a happy, adjusted life are allowed to use substances that allow them to escape life, while people who have a basic NEED to escape their sorry life aren't allowed to use said substances? That's a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it?!

Because it is not about escaping life.
Ofcourse it can bring very profound experiences with people who are depressed or have (had) mental difficulties, psychoactive substances can cure or fuck it all up if all the questions and issues from the depression come up again and you're not able to face them.
If you can, by all means, take the ride, take back your life.

Just make shure the medication is fully out of your system and you're totally sure you're up for it.
If you're feeling really positive, the trip will be almost deffinately be really positive.
But you know the drill.

Bet you're tired right now from my ranting.

Sorry, but I just want to wish you the best.
I know it can be hard to pull everything together.

Love and Light!

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Thanks for everything but I think that some day, it'll be time to face my fears and try to overcome them, horribly bad trip or not (the worst thing is that I could die, but that's ok since it'll happen to all of us). There are professionals that believe that having a bad trip has some positive points to it and that's what I'd like to keep in mind.

When you have fears in your life, actively avoiding them isn't really trying to solve them imo ...

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
BridgeUnder a dit:
Thanks for everything but I think that some day, it'll be time to face my fears and try to overcome them, horribly bad trip or not (the worst thing is that I could die, but that's ok since it'll happen to all of us). There are professionals that believe that having a bad trip has some positive points to it and that's what I'd like to keep in mind.

When you have fears in your life, actively avoiding them isn't really trying to solve them imo ...

people have different definitions to a "bad trip"

it may feel really really bad ... but after .. it could have been on of the best trips ever..
cause there's always a reason why u go bad .. and often that reason is one that you can solve... so was the case for me
and I learned a great lesson from that trip .. and I now look back at it as one of my best trips...
sometimes you need a bad trip to get back to reality( how crazy that may sound :) cause you're tripping at that moment)

but other less experienced trippers describe a bad trip as ... feeling really bad, seeing monsters , total panic, feeling of lonelyness, they wanna die
these are all just misunderstandings of the trip .. people can't handle it.. and can't look behind the curtain and see why it really is that they feel bad
and it amplifies everything and they feel even worse

going into a trip positive doesn't always work ... there could be things that u did not think about .. and for some reason get triggered while tripping.. and u could still get a "bad trip" but its ok :) the only real reason is because something is wrong in for example the way you're living your life

but hey u probably allready know this :)

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
ProStoner a dit:
going into a trip positive doesn't always work ... there could be things that u did not think about .. and for some reason get triggered while tripping.. and u could still get a "bad trip" but its ok :) the only real reason is because something is wrong in for example the way you're living your life

Yeah but going into a trip negative almost never works! ;)
Besides I can take my medication and be gone with a bad trip in about 1 hour.

I already had an experience where I thought I was going to die, but that was probably the real thing (an almost-fatal med+alcohol mix). It was like I had a choice of either dying or living and since I'm still here I seem to have chosen the latter. It was both scary and peaceful at the same time. :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
BridgeUnder a dit:
ProStoner a dit:

Yeah but going into a trip negative almost never works! ;)

Yeah I guess there is not denying that :)

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Just eat the mushrooms, why make tea? I don't see the point in making tea. That's just exposing the psilocybine to a high temperature. If possible, dry your shrooms (takes one or two days, there are methods to speed up the process), measure them carefully and just eat those.

Abstaining from water is stupid. Don't ever do that again when there are shrooms in your house, because if you pass out and/or die, they're gonna blame it on the shrooms again and we're all fucked. If you wanna do some weird food and water fast, do it another time, not prior to a trip. Just eat fruits and drink water & juices on the day of your trip.

I know people who use or have used anti-psychotics, and they can generally handle psychedelics quite well. But be VERY careful. Make sure an experienced psychonaut is there with you during your trip, and plan everything in advance.

But from what I've read so far, you do seem to have some weird points of view. That, rather than the point that you've been on medication, makes me wonder if psychedelics are really the thing for you. But it's ultimately up to you. As Timothy Leary said:

"Acid is not for every brain - only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain."

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
"Acid is not for every brain - only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain."
In a way Leary is saying here that Acid is for no one, but also for everyone, because only you can know if you fulfill the requirements (or something?)j
Just a little thought, sorry for going offtopic.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
silv a dit:
In a way Leary is saying here that Acid is for no one, but also for everyone,

Good one, how can you know you're suited for shroom ingestion until you've actually tried it out firsthand? I will not accept that EVERY person who took shrooms and who ever had a negative episode in his life (and who hasn't???), did the wrong thing. I kinda feel like Dr. Channard in Hellraiser 2 : "I have to see. I have to know!"

It's a bit like the mad scientist, hammering away, risking life and limb while still being conscious it could potentially kill him. Mad I am already, I'm not too sure about the scientist bit. :D

Pinealjerker a dit:
I know people who use or have used anti-psychotics, and they can generally handle psychedelics quite well. But be VERY careful. Make sure an experienced psychonaut is there with you during your trip, and plan everything in advance.

I will have no one near me when I'll have my possible next trip, haven't you read about all those people who've tripped for the first time alone? Besides, I'm looking for that dose which will still give me control, I don't plan on being blasted into hyperspace on my next attempt ...

Can't one have mild visuals while still having 100% control? THAT is what I'm looking for.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Can't one have mild visuals while still having 100% control? THAT is what I'm looking for.
Well, there are lots of cool videos on YouTube and GoogleVideo you could watch. ;-)

I once ate two mushrooms (~ 1 gram dried) for the purpose of making a video, and was totally surprised when it totally blew my mind. I could do nothing that afternoon, except go through the experience. Nothing traumatic though, just a Sunday afternoon that went up in space. :)

You can watch the video (before the trip started) here:

Half an hour later I recorded this (the psilocybin started kicking in halfway the video):

Psilocybine

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juin 2007
BridgeUnder a dit:
Aaargh!! Again I tried to have a nice mellow trip and again I failed because apparently the dose was too low (14 grams of frozen shroom tea).
Before, I tried 15 grams but now I had abstained from taken any medication for almost 2 weeks (an antipsychotic).

Should I just be a man :) and go for 30 grams the next time? These failed attempts are becoming a waste of time, effort and money ...

Yo guy. If I were you I'd say try other psychosis...
If you failesd on mushrooms several times from the beginning, don't keep on trying! It can only be hazardous to you nerve sytem dude! No way your natural defense system will break for shrooms if you attempted 7 times and all failed. Don't try it nomore.. Maybe try something strong, but in the natural corner of psychoactive.. DMT, LSA, Salvia... There are so many things more to try ;)

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
... if you attempted 7 times and all failed.

It's not the amount of attempts that matter, but the amount of shrooms per attempt. If you want to experience shrooms, try anything between 40 and 60 grams fresh, on an empty stomach, and then close your eyes.