Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2CB, anyone tried it?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
So I've heard some interesting things about 2CB.
It's supposed to be in a way similar to Mdma, but more hallucinogenic and more relaxing.
If so, I'd be quite interested to give it a try one of these days.
Anyone there who can tell me more about it?

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I love 2cb.

It is one of those thing a have been looking for for years, and when I finally did stumble upon it I was thrilled! A week later, I even found it at a different source, in a different kind of packaging.

my luck had changed for the good :)

I think the comparison to mdma does not hold very well... other than its friendly character. It is truely psychedelic in its own way.

When I tried it for the firt time I started low (10mg) and upped every now and then when I felt it was right. At these low dosages it is easy to miss the signs that 'it's there' so I did my firt time alone.

2cbeeee e e e e e
a rare bumblebee.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
tryied it once.
Honestly, I liked 2CI much more.
Althow they are similar in chem. structure, the effects of the 2CI was more complex, more deep and psychedelick, and the 2CB was more colorfull, but not so space and time-zooming, neither so HAPPY, and one detail- both they intenzifies the sence of SMELL, and weakens the sence of pain.( I was able clearly to resamble traces of smell during the night, and feltalmost no pain when touching the fire..)

mars

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2007
2c-I was far more enjoyable to us with its warm friendly feelings but 2c-B had incredible fireworks of every conveivable color which was lots of fun and exciting.

Heck they're both excellent.

Looking for a good reliable source as many of us are.

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
I Love 2CB, it's great and hell of fun! It's the most funwhen you go out with a big group and everybody is using it :), man the laughs we had!

Only thing is, that it'pretty hard to by in the netherlands!

G

Invité
Yeah, pharmacies should produce it in mass quantities and spread it out for free :mrgreen:

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I used it about a week ago. But it was too little, 15 mg if I remember it right, not enough to feel the effects that for example mdma have. No visionary alterations either :cry:

Maybe I'll try a bit more soon :D

mars

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2007
Well it's a fact that the biggest opponent of the legalization of marijuana here in N America is the National Distillers Association.

No way do they want us to turn to chemicals other than alcohol for our weekend fun.

Last we heard they had kicked in $50 million in California to fight medical marijuana legalization which passed regardless.