Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

22 HBWR seeds, water extract/chewing. 3 day run of 35 seeds.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Well I took ten night before last. Light acid as I would describe it. Took 22 last night, It was like acid. It started out great REALLY hardcore visuals I mean this was almost an acid trip. Full disassociation from the way reality works, the world open and vast, very strange electronic like movement of people, felt like I could see all of everyone's emotions.

Well then I have a panic attack. It started out with bad decision one, watching a sad movie about senile people. I cant stop my heart from beating so damn fast and It feels like my throat Is swelling up and then It occurred to me that I don't know If you can L.S.A. O.D. so I started freaking out and I did the stupid thing and looked It up, which of course made It worse.

So my body started panicking so much I felt like I was greatly over heating I jumped in a cold shower. I'm still panicking so I run over to a bar where a couple of buddies hangout, get some fucking calm down. On the way some one either attempts to mug me or I just panic cause of some deep seated racism and take off, but it is 3 am and some one wants to stop and talk to me.

I get to the bar get some water calm down a bit but, I come in their freaked out. I thought I heard every one saying shit like I'm a complete liar, I just make stuff up blah blah blah, I do this stupidly and that stupidly(but they are doing the purposefully whisper thing so it could of been in my head). So I get really uncomfortable and leave, and decide to go home, but shit I forgot my bike key. So I decide to walk home.

I'm all angry, irked, paranoid and thinking people think I'm a liar while tripping. Then I feel like I'm gonna get mugged. Even though I have nothing on me. I don't wanna get the shit beat out of me. So I go to the place where I work and my brother does and as him for some money for a cab home.Then my ass(sorry harsh, but hes got issues) of a coworker gives me shit at the register(always acts like that). So the Cabbie is waiting and all pissed off, and he starts the meter and this thing go on for like five minutes with my ass of a coworker.

I then realize I'm locked out and I don't have enough money to make It home. So I get out halfway and give him the money. I start walking still pissed and paranoid. I make It home after leaving. I make It home and I wallow on this, but then I experience something, this Is my fucking ego, all of this, I'm not doing what I want I'm just wallow cause I feel like my ego is bruised. So I took the most enjoyable walk ever with my dog. I don't know if it was full ego death but it was a step in the right direction.

Any one else have experiences with large doses of L.S.A. that went bad?

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Ive never experienced a bad LSA trip, but i read that its common on high doses.
btw a tip; find a peaceful spot outside in the sunshine, where u dont have to think about other people etc....Somewhere beatiful and peaceful.
Then i promise you a good trip with LSA!

Not to hijack but:
I tripped on like 10, felt it alittlebit....for like two weeks!
Then last week i took more, waited 4 hours....then alltogether i took 36!
Chewed them.....I didnt feel anything at all, what so ever.
Was it bad seeds? or high tolerance? And how long till my tolerance goes away?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Set & setting are crucial (and as I wrote this it was confirmed in a real life conversation...). Activities like watching a movie or trying to find your bike are more taxing and disorienting on higher dosages, and so should be avoided. The higher the dose, the less sensory stimulus there should be.

Most people that I've read trip reports from take between 5 and 10 seeds. Taking more seems to increase physical symptoms and make the trip less comfortable. How was your stomach handling it all?

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Set & setting are crucial (and as I wrote this it was confirmed in a real life conversation...). Activities like watching a movie or trying to find your bike are more taxing and disorienting on higher dosages, and so should be avoided. The higher the dose, the less sensory stimulus there should be.

Most people that I've read trip reports from take between 5 and 10 seeds. Taking more seems to increase physical symptoms and make the trip less comfortable. How was your stomach handling it all?
Well i got a fast digestive system....
I noticed alittle pain, but was close to being hungry.

lol or were utalkin to him?

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
I actually got absolutely no stomach discomfort or body pain, nor do I in general with most things I luckily got a strong stomach(ego). I didn't the first time I did It(day before the 22, I did ten very very slight visuals and strong body high). But 22 I was just tripping so hard, and I thought holly shit I took way to much and I had a panic attack started hyper ventilating and it felt like my throat was closing up. Also 22 resulted In extreme dehydration, I mean my tongue got those dry bumps from it, which made me panic more. I have have done large amounts of acid many times before with out issues(ego) (been 8 months or so since that period though), but I had a friend with me, and i know the chances of acid killing you is totally nil(unless you bath in it), I was by myself this time. So I started thinking to much about my body I think. I'm getting some San Pedro seeds and a cut and more hbwr seeds to do a better extraction method, growing a hbwr plant now actually, Ill keep you guys updated.

But ya 22 the trip lasted 11 hours and the after effects were present the next day strongly(like text and peoples movements still look quite odd).

Its so hard to keep the thought of fuck the ego in my self to... man keeping trip lessons is hard.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Im on a low dose right now 4 or 3 seeds i forget, very calm, I like it its kinda like mdma. Very slight trailing and halos, very slight text distortion. Get back to you when its over.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
So its been three days in row now ended on use of LSA day one: 10 hbwr water extract, day 2: 22 seeds in water extract(one bottle 10 one 12), day 3: 8 pm 3(chew) seeds. Last night the trip was very light at some random points reality expanded(appearance of more space) but generally not much. Now though, I feel like there is still LSA in my body like it piled up so to speak, I feel trip and sight is stranger and ego is smaller, Its gonna be at least 2 more weeks till I trip on LSA again.

I never reported day one so here it is: I tripped while working(delivery, bike). I took 5(chew) at 2pm 2 hours before work then another 5(water) at 6pm, I had slight visuals in and out powerful ones and distortion of space people looked strange and I had acid head, smile and laugh. Riding my bike was so fucking fun. Best day I ever had at work. Has made work better in general actually. At one point money looked and felt extremely strange. I tripped up until 3 am.