Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
adrianhaffner a dit:
my inner dialogue is stephen colbert and bill o'reilly bareknuckle fighting with terence mckenna as the referee.
looool

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Actually. This reminds me of my first journey with Salvia Divinorum. I felt as if I was split in two and there were two of me, but one mind controlling both of me.

Freaking weird feeling, but it was quite interesting. I haven't had an experience like that while on Salvia since.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Synith a dit:
Actually. This reminds me of my first journey with Salvia Divinorum. I felt as if I was split in two and there were two of me, but one mind controlling both of me.

Freaking weird feeling, but it was quite interesting. I haven't had an experience like that while on Salvia since.

I've had that, I don;t remember it fully though. It was VERY strange.

I forgot - One time while I was on mushrooms and falling asleep... no it was weed nevermind. Anywas I was sleeping and I couldn't quiet get to fully asleep but I kept feeling like I was not concious, and I started to have an inner dialogue that I seriously had no control over whatsoever.

"I think he's noticing us"
"He's not getting to sleep, whats going to happen"

"I think he can hear us too..."

That's all I remember but I remember it went on for about 4 minutes and then I went uncncious into dream world.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Synith a dit:
When I first experienced the effects, I heard inanimate objects talking. I would look at my bong, or the door of my room, and they would talk about things I was worrying about. They seemed to be independent voices, but all they chattered about were things that were on my mind: Am I inhaling too much? The bong answered: "You're taking too much! You're taking too much!" The door had the voice of a person who might come home and knock on my door. So these were all my own thought patterns being projected onto objects. Really weird.

Videlic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2007
I had something similar the last time I smoked salvia. I took a hit and immediately thought: wow, I'm here again. Then I heard a little man's voice saying: look guys! He's here again, he's here again! And I felt the presence of some little fellows, walking around in my head. Strange.

About the constant chatter: I think it's something like a tourguide, guiding you through your life. Giving you the directions you can go and telling you what the possibilities are in making all kind of decisions. It's also a translator, interpreting internal and external input and telling it to you. Besides that, it's a teacher, constantly trying to improve you. He's kind of a crazy man, sometimes having conversations with himself. This tourguide is really a talker and has a hard time shutting it's mouth :)

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I can only explain this from how I view 'me'.

I am a consciousness using this body that is writing this. In my brain I have a ego that I can communicate with. The ego is what I am but when my body dies I will become in whole the true me. The true me is a mind or consciousness.

My body is a vessel or instrument that I am using.

My voice in my head is silenced compared to before. I live alot more in the now and just flow through life. No hard deciscions the answers just seem to come to me. And I am the ego at the same time that I am my mind. Thanks to contemplation, meditation and some weed. :)

And I look forward to die so I can become my higher consciousness and be aware of a greater reality.