Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

your biggest leaf

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
when i came back from 3 weeks of vacation i found 1 of my salvias, the one that was under the strongest light, had grown quite a big leaf, even bigger than my hand:
my other salvia plants make leafs that are more like half this size, so i thought i'd share this:
salvia_blad.jpg

anyone else with a huge salvia (leaf)?

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Wow, what a monster leaf :)

My biggest salvia-leaf is approx my hand's size, but not as huge as yours.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
whooo .. yeah, man I should get a plant aswell .. I want to chew a quid, for a longer effect than my smokings. Looks very nice indeed, man

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
well i have about 10 grams of dried leafs lying here, but i didnt have the guts to take any yet. dont have a proper sitter :(
i did try chewing 1 leaf to check if the taste is really that horrible (many people report it) and yes, it is HORRIBLE :p

also i was browsing the photo gallery and found this huge salvia from theelordi:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... =1&lang=nl
its only 6 months old :eek: mine are almost 6 months and they are just 50cm.. although mine has more sidebranches, i would love a +1m salvia :heart:

G

Invité
Nice man, really big leaf.
My little cutting just won't grow.
Maybe it's the humidity or the soil... I don't know.

G

Invité
BombSki a dit:
well i have about 10 grams of dried leafs lying here, but i didnt have the guts to take any yet. dont have a proper sitter :(
i did try chewing 1 leaf to check if the taste is really that horrible (many people report it) and yes, it is HORRIBLE :p

Did you tripped with this leaf ?

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
no, a quid is like 20 leafs, i only had 1 leaf. also i just tried it for the taste, and after a few seconds i already spit it out, no effect was noticed

i am planning on drying the big leaf and smoking it on my first salvia trip, like forkbender did with his 80gram shroom ;)

G

Invité
Everybody hates the taste of Salvia...
I think I know why, but I really don't have any problems with it.
It's not that horrible (imho)