Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

yet another Yopo experience

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Let's say first that I was quite a jackass and overdid with a lime a little bit).That is,the lime to yopo ratio was close to 1:1.
I sniffed around 3 seeds.Well there was no significant pain again(seems that wetting your nostrils helps),bit there was a lot of tears however.The stuff kicked in almost instantly-the coordination was completely out of order.Right after sniffing I smoked a little Salvia,which NOTICEABLY reduced the nausea-I did not vomit this time. CEVs started in a minute or so.
At first I saw a woman surrounded by orange radiance.Then the book appeared.Every second a single page of the book would come to my point of imaginary "view".At the same time,the woman's voice narrated what was written on each page.All this stuff was accompanied by a constant "music" playing in my ears.Well the book and the woman told me that the world I was living in was actually a big illusion and that's going to shatter soon.This was supposed to happen when THEY come(who?).The whole mankind will be destroyed and so on.An interesting detail- for some moments I was kinda "falling out" of the book;simply couldn't read as fast and listen also.However,the story was going on anyway,whether I was paying attention to it or not.That's the core experience.I did not get any open eyed visuals.And there was definitely no fun.I felt extremely serious about what was happening.The body load,again,was rough.Heaviness in the limbs, the nausea,stuck nose and ears.The trip lasted for 30 minutes,the first 5 being the most intense.
And yes-I felt really,really tranced during experience.I hadn't experienced such a mindfuck under the influence of any preceding psychoactives(LSA,DXM,Salvia,Absinth):that is,I was completely disorientated and irresponsible.Thus,an extreme attention should by payed to the setting,I suppose.
To sum up-a great tool for self-investigation,though expressively hostile and deep.I will think more than twice before using it again.It just cannot be taken lightly.

Mundi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Props man. A question for you: which recipe did you use, or could you provide me with anything to show me exact recipes? A few references mention 2 parts yopo, 1 part lime or lime shell (?), and 1 part baking soda

What is the lime that's needed, is it a powder that I can buy at a local American grocery store? Or if I use lime shell - what kind of "shell" has lime in it, and what do I need to do to such a thing, pulverize it?

Thanks!

EDIT: I did a little more looking and it seems to me that I just need normal, easy-to-buy hydrated lime powder. Going to use Maya to get the seeds. Can anyone confirm that?

Any official or recommended sources for a good recipe/process for the snuff is appreciated.