Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

rainbow gathering,s anyone ????

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
Yes- I've been to a number, and have a lot of friends deeply into Rainbow.

Like any alternative gathering I suppose- 10% deeply committed great people, 90% cosmic debris. (we referred to them as "drainbows")

Not my cup of tea- I have some serious issues with the "elders" and how they see things. But I would certainly never discourage someone from going to a gathering (but be safe- the cops/feds HATE rainbows and cause lots of problems...

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
the purpose of the rainbow gathering is to gather in harmony and pray for peace on July 4th.

i believe the gathering is in New Mexico, and it is starting RIGHT NOW! load up! bring vegetables! get on home! don't delay! do not smoke pot in the car within 100 miles of the gathering!

see www.welcomehome.org for directions.

it is also a good place to learn wilderness survival skills, etc.

yes, there are always crappy people there mixed in with the loving spirits. your job is to learn how to quickly differentiate the crappy people from the good people so you can ditch the crappy ones and work with the good ones!

my first rainbow gathering is the only place i have seen a rainbow make a perfect circle in the sky. though there was no rain and it was the middle of the day, a perfect circle rainbow held over our heads for hours like a halo over the main meadow on the 4th appearing after we said the sacred word, "OM" together. i believed that it was proof that the universe heard and acknowledged our prayer. go see for yourself.

i like to eat acid at sundown on the 3rd then when dawn comes you meditate on peace in silence so that our thoughts can come together in unity without dissonance.

Rudolf

Banni
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
Rainbow have seven colour. Its looks very beautiful and always appears in the sky after raining. Everyone feel enjoy to see the rainbow.

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Seems like the powers in control don't want people to gather. The police I encountered at raves usually where reasonable, but not always.

I remember some cops being impressed by the sound system and the lighting. They ussually need to take names of the people organizing the party's. For a small party one name will do.

There also have been party's that have been ended in violent confrontation with the police.
Chech tek 2005, the battle of the beanfield 1985 (when i was 4 ) are both notorious for this.
I was not on Chech Tek 2005, but some friends where. If i remember corectley there car window was smashed by some guy.

battle of the beanfield

chech tek

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
This makes no sense, its so sad.
I mean what danger are a bunch of hippies in a circle saying OHM to soceity?
Really...why do they do this?
Im so sick of hiding, but im also sick of fighting them.
I cant do it anymore.
Fuck they're just creating a danger, not solving it in any way at all.....

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Well the battle of the beanfield was just thatcher being a massive PMSing whore, after the falklands the people needed a new enemy so they focused on travellers and romani-gypsies and the cops where given free reign to kick the shit out of them.
These look really interesting, if a little bit too 'hippy' for my taste, not that i object in anyway i think id just feel quite out of place.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
madprossor a dit:
yes, there are always crappy people there mixed in with the loving spirits. your job is to learn how to quickly differentiate the crappy people from the good people so you can ditch the crappy ones and work with the good ones!

A rainbow consists of multiple colors and is it not that these colors come from the same light?

J

Jessicactyler

Invité
My friend was wondering if you were allowed to smoke at gatherings? Like weed? Is it alright? Or should he not?