Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

numb mouth from weed?

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
This happened once to me at a friends house. i didnt even smoke that much, about 1.5 for 3 people. i know that the person i was smoking with (was his bong) does alot of other drugs, and maybe smoked something else in the bong, maybe thats why. after 10 minutes of smoking the weed my mouth went completely numb. like i could't feel my tongue touch the top of my mouth or teeth, i was a little uneasy but it was really weird, another time smoking with the same guy out of the same bong, i got this feeling like i was swallowing my tongue it was weird and my other friend felt it too. i also had a different friend smoke weed with different people and different bongs and he was freaking out saying his mouth was numb.

so my question is is this common? ive smoked alot of weed and its only happened to me twice out of the same bong, is it from residue from other drugs? what about my friend, i think that was the only time he felt that, and he smokes alot of weed also.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
im gona quote my someone i know when in a room full of stoned people whilst talking about weird sensations

"yall muthafukaz is high n shit"

i think that pretty much sums it up
haha

but frealz
is it just really bad cotton mouth or did u have some saliva?

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
LOL

it wasnt cotton mouth ive had that many times. well maybe the one that felt like i was swallowing my tongue, but that didnt really bother me. when my mouth went numb it was like it didnt exist, i couldnt feel anything, i was moving my tongue around trying to feel it but i didnt feel nothing my teeth or the top of my mouth. and its not like when u go to the dentist and get your mouth numb, its more like it dosent exist. idk it was weird only happened to me once, and ive smoked way more then i did that day and never felt it.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
I dont have a ton of experience on the specifics of individual experiences from individual drugs but with halucinagens anything is possible and with the bong having been used for other stuff if he didnt clean something properly you could have had residue from something that was left over or reacted wierd with the weed or whatever. People lace stuff with wierd stuff sometimes so if he was mixing no idea what you could have taken in.

The way you described it sounds more high then chemical. If it was like cleaning fluid or something it would be more numb then anything else. "Doesnt exist" sounds more 'trippy' like psychological reaction to the chemical. Like the is high and shit mention hehe. You might have just hit a really strong pocket of THC or something that shot you over the edge for half a second or maybe there was some salvia residue in the bowl or in the bong pipe or whatever.

This is my totally 'not a professional drug user' opinion. :)

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
The numbness associated with cocaine comes to mind...

Is any one experienced in smoking freebase or crack that can say whether or not the rock produces the same kind of anesthesia?

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i never thought of that, makes sense
ive never smoked the stuff tho

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
Sticki a dit:
The numbness associated with cocaine comes to mind...

Is any one experienced in smoking freebase or crack that can say whether or not the rock produces the same kind of anesthesia?

no i haven't but i wouldn't be surprised if the person whos bong it was smoked it, and there was some residue left in his bong.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I've had a number of cones with a pile of coke on top and it does numb your mouth a bit but not a whole lot, that being said I doubt there would be any residual left in the bong and even if there was the numbing effect from a snow cone is not much and would be even less for residual traces.

TerryLBaker

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2011
Numb tongue and cotton mouth every time I mix weed and booze.

b8326993-f3a0-4b0c-8424-a59e420229a5.jpg

subliminal message... go to head shop