Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how to make salvia extract

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Soak 100 g of leaves in chilled acetone during 2 min.
Remove leaves.
Pour acetone on 10 g of finely crushed leaves. Let evaporate until everything is dry, you do not want to smoke acetone ! (you may accelerate using a fan, no heat, never !)
You made X10 8)

Warning ! Acetone is highly inflammable, dissolve plastic, vapors are toxic etc...
Of course, acetone must be as pure as possible which is never known :cry:

You can also use google for more detailed recipes :wink:

jilola

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2006
quicker results in evaporating the acetone if you can put the tray under a reduced pressure, ie. a vacuum pump.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have a few questions an that subject too:

- Is it necessary to pour acetone on crushed leaves?

- So if I wanted to make "Sally-powered Mary" I would have to pour acetone over grinded buds? Would that work?

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
I've got some alcohol ketonatus 96%, will this do as a solvent to make the extract?

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
jeps, as long as you let it evaporate completely before use. Also regular 70% alcohol, isopropanol and ether can be used, hence also here evaporate before using!

G

Invité
you mean the alcohol that I keep in the WC to use when i get wounded can be used ?

G

Invité
With WC he means toilet or bathroom probably where the medicine cabinet usually is...

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Okee i got some cuttings from bomski that are growing strong!!and also got permission from my lady salvia, to multiply her :D
so i got like 15 two stemmed salvia plants which will turn into a sea of salvia this spring. I have got too little room in my house to let them grow too big. I will get a lot of leaves then and sure gonna try to make the 10x or 15x.
It's a lot of fun to make your own products!!!
With aceton.... there's no residue??

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
excactly, just pour a little acetone (10 ml?) in a baking dish or something. Let it evaporate en see if there is a residue.
But keeping in mind that even the most purest form of HPLC used chemicals have resudues from around 0,001% of their weight.