S’enregistrer Bienvenue sur le forum de Psychonaut, un espace de discussion autour des produits psychoactifs et de l’exploration de l’esprit.

Pour prendre part aux discussions, n'hésitez pas à vous inscrire. Nous serions heureux de vous compter parmi nous !

S’enregistrer

black dots on stems

hello,
can anybody help with this problem? i don't know, what i'm doing wrong. is it disease or lack/too much nutrients, water, light? did anyone solved this?
photo [Image: 2006121119132pv0.th.jpg]

thank you.
aye, that looks bad. ive never seen it before

is the stem getting softer ?

you might wanna take a cutting of your plant and place it somewhere else, in case the other parts get infected.. it looks like a disease/plague to me.
stem is still hard as it was. i will take cuttings but i don't want to lose whole plant.i've got emotional relation with her-she's my first Smile
does the plant seem to suffer frrom it? it looks really nasty if u ask me..
except those dots plant looks healthy. there are many of new nice leaves and branches growing. i've taken some cuttings so i hope they will root soon and that they're not infected (if it is disease).
good luck then Smile keep us updated

Topics apparemment similaires...
  cold black days... restin 0 1,971 26/09/2008 17:00
Dernier message: restin
  Salvia Divinorum Black out/Pass out, What the fuck? rezzah 8 11,720 21/08/2007 02:52
Dernier message: mars
  Brown dots and lines on saliva stem anze 0 3,102 19/03/2006 12:24
Dernier message: anze

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce topic : 1 visiteur(s)

À propos de Psychonaut

Psychonaut.fr est une communauté d'auto-support francophone, dédiée à l'information et à la réduction des risques liés à l'usage des substances psychoactives.