Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

benzylpiperazine (BZP)

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Anyone here have experience with benzylpiperazine?

I accidentally got dosed this morning at 11:00. I was at my job and took 200 mg, of what I thought was some kind of mild pepper-derived stimulant (I only googled it after I had ingested the capsule). Well, it was far from mild! It's now 10 hours later, and my pupils are still extremely large, while a certain part of my body is still extremely small. :wink:

It was very pleasant: waves of delight making my hair stand on end, again and again. Much like MDMA indeed. But I couldn't do computer work anymore (I'm a web editor), or rather figured that even if I could, it would not be wise to write or publish anything while being that high. So I decided to do some manual tasks, which went very well, especially after putting on Hallucinogen. I skipped lunch (no hunger, and the music was too good!), and stayed in the herb room until 16:00, when I resumed my work behind the computer, and figured I could safely drive around 17:30.

It's now 21:25, and I do hope I will fall asleep at a reasonable time. I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm experiencing a hangover...

It's actually funny what the astrological situation was today, for I really didn't intend to have such a trip:

"Venus trine ascendant - This is an excellent influence for good times, entertaining and just having fun. Before you plan any hard work for this period, keep in mind that you are likely to put self-gratification and pleasure before work. You may find it difficult to put off something that you want to do in order to fulfill some duty. But this in not selfishness on your part, for you are quite capable of being generous and giving to others. You are more openly affectionate than usual and feel real love for the people around you. It is just that this aspect of your life - love, affection and pleasure - is more important to you now than work. This is a good time to give or attend a party."

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
By 11:00 pm my pupils were still dilated, but by that time I had a terrible headache, and half an hour after I had taken some food supplements with a glass of chocolate milk I had to vomit. I guess I fell asleep around half past 12. I woke up around 6:45, refreshed. I feel completely normal now. Not moody at all. :D