Your creative work, second edition
compliments to your gf, arimane
  Répondre
pencil drawing and a later very quickly edited version in ps (yes i was lazy) :wink:
King for a day... fool for a lifetime.
  Répondre
wow, very nice. when I saw it in your thread I didn't realise it was by you Smile love the dynamics in the drawing. I like the original one more though.

some new ones from the microscope.
there's beauty to be found in all places and on all scales Smile
  Répondre
very nice work misery! I like the second one a lot, it gives the impression of movement, some flying insects/butterfly's
The first one made me think of a pickle but thats probably not it, lol Big Grin
I like how you're messing with the focus, there's a lot going on that way.

Keep them pictures coming! Big Grin
  Répondre
Hey nice drawing Oknayd, . . . and Misery, those pics are incredible, . . really interesting stuff.

Here's 2 experimental pieces I did earlier this week, . . . I tried to just let things flow and not have any specific ideas about what I wanted to do.

[Image: face5C.jpg]

[Image: profile1C.jpg]
  Répondre
WOW, the first one is amazing, love it.
nice choice of colours Smile
  Répondre
I love all of it. You are all true artists.
"But in its true meaning, the sense of responsibility is something completely voluntary; it is my answer to the pronounced or unpronounced wanting of another human being. Feeling 'responsible' for someone else, means being able and ready to 'answer'" - Erich Fromm
  Répondre
art is the heart and not the hand.
"But in its true meaning, the sense of responsibility is something completely voluntary; it is my answer to the pronounced or unpronounced wanting of another human being. Feeling 'responsible' for someone else, means being able and ready to 'answer'" - Erich Fromm
  Répondre
Total awesomness all the input in this thread 8)
  Répondre
[Image: figure3C.jpg]
  Répondre
Wow I didn't know there were such great artists on this forum! Nice art everyone, really!
  Répondre
hmmm interesting one moldyb, i like how you're figures can look gigantic

i feel like posting stuff but don't have anything new lying around so here is some stuff i did a while ago.
can't remember if i posted this:
  Répondre
some subconscious scribbling while behind this pc:
  Répondre
oknayd, that's some nutty stuff man, . . . good work.

Here's some small ones from the last week.

[Image: windowC.jpg]

[Image: figure5C.jpg]

[Image: faces1C.jpg]
  Répondre
lol thnx moldyb, i saw those last two on deviantart last night, the first one i hadn't seen yet. I see you're experimenting a lot, I like it Smile
You work pretty fast it seems to me, you have a lot of spare-time and inspiration?

some stuff from my diary that i maybe want to work into something bigger someday:
  Répondre
Oknayd a écrit :I see you're experimenting a lot, I like it Smile
You work pretty fast it seems to me, you have a lot of spare-time and inspiration?

Thanks man, . . . yeah, lately I've learned a few techniques that have helped me to paint faster, . . . and I've also been trying to just let things flow a little more than I used to.

I don't have a real job or anything, so this is all I do anymore, and I've got plenty of inspiration which I'm thankful for. I'm also grateful for salvia, . . . VERY inspiring stuff for me, haha.

Here's a small piece I did yesterday, . . . to me it looks like a guy singing, haha.

[Image: figure6C.jpg]
  Répondre
hehe, nice stuff in here these days Big Grin

my first picture with a medium format camera. the negatives are huge with that stuff Smile
the cam is older than my dad.. hehe
  Répondre
wow..Confusedhock: very nice, misery
what is a 'medium format camera' by the way? did you develop the film yourself?

Moldyb, lol i didn't looked at it that way but now i see it is singing too Big Grin
In what way do you use salvia, do you smoke the leaves/extract or quid method? I still want to try the quid method, have smoked a strong extract once and literally blew me and my mind into nothingness. That was about four years ago. I have some dried leaves lying around which i plan to chew or smoke someday soon.
Are you living of your art these days? If so, whom do you sell, by which means?

Nice to see so much good stuff in here, anyone knows what happened with yourownworld? He used to post so much in here, but these days he doesn't seem to be around.

Peace.
  Répondre
Oknayd a écrit :wow..Confusedhock: very nice, misery
what is a 'medium format camera' by the way? did you develop the film yourself

thanks Smile

medium format is a special film format. the common known negatives/film rolls have this format: [Image: 24x36.gif]
it's 24x36mm.

medium format is like this: [Image: 60x60.gif]
60x60mm
so basically it's bigger and square.

and even though the stains might suggest that I developed myself, I didn't. the lab fucked it up a bit. but I don't care, it's ok, gives a special feeling to it.

here's another one Smile
  Répondre
I'm getting by selling stuff, but barely, . . which is fine with me. I've sold some things online and at local shows, . . . sometimes through friends of people that have already bought a piece.

I smoke a little regular strength leaf once in a while, . . . I'm lucky 'cuz I have a VERY low tolerance for it so it blows my mind every single time, haha

Nice pic misery, . . I really like that older, hazy kind'a look.
  Répondre
misery a écrit :thanks Smile

and even though the stains might suggest that I developed myself, I didn't. the lab fucked it up a bit. but I don't care, it's ok, gives a special feeling to it.

here's another one Smile

Lucky you that they fucked it up, lol, i love that kind of discolouring. Thanks for explaining the 'medium format' by the way :wink:

moldyb that's so cool to hear you're getting by (barely) by selling your works, that takes a lot of guts. Would be my dream to live of my work, sigh.. maybe in the future.. who knows (the future is now?) :roll:
I hope you'll sell more and more, if i had the bucks i would def' buy one Big Grin
  Répondre
schöne Bilder, misery
  Répondre
here's a couple'a new ones:

[Image: figure9C.jpg]

[Image: figure8C.jpg]
  Répondre
Hey what's up,

Here's more figures from last week, . . . I guess maybe they're a little "dark" or whatever, but they're not meant to be.

[Image: figure10C.jpg]

[Image: figure11C.jpg]

[Image: figure12C.jpg]

[Image: figure13C.jpg]
  Répondre
Dude, wow... :!:
  Répondre
i like the one that's walking with a stick in his hand, enjoying a mid-day walk, observing the birds in a clear-blue sky Big Grin
Reminds me of long walks on the beach..
  Répondre
moldyb a écrit :[Image: figure10C.jpg]

I'm in awe how you rendered the textures.
also, the messages are very powerful, almost a bit cyincal. but I'm not the one to put that kind of stuff into words.
well the main thing I want to tell you, I like the pictures very much. at first I wasn't sure, but now I am, hehe Smile
  Répondre
great works everybody!

moldyb, that looks very familiar with beksinski work, specially that one sitted on the chair and the guy with the hand on that kind of stick (switch it with a childs head hehe Tongue). very good Smile
Everyone gets to Yes in the end, right?
  Répondre
Carebear a écrit :Dude, wow... :!:

What i meant to say was.. How`s your soul doing? Idea
  Répondre
Hey thanks for all the comments/compliments! I'm glad you guys like these new ones.

random: I think Beksinski was/is the greatest, . . . just about every day I study his paintings and feel inspired by them.

carebear: my soul's doing fine, haha, . . . I think painting's very good for it!

I'll post more next week.

Take it easy and thanks again.
  Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  The Great Work-Magnum opus/What is Your great work? Hiperballls 3 771 23/09/2014 12:32
Dernier message: Finarfin
  Your creative work Toxica 541 106,360 12/09/2008 20:14
Dernier message: ararat

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)