Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is a good ayahuasca preparation?

gamaxray

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
So i have tried ayahuasca before but all that happened is that i got really sick with no hallucinations, I dont know what i did wrong but it did not work. I used B. Cappi and Psychotria viridis what i did was boil them down separately and rolled up the remaining goo and swallowed them both.

So any good recipes or what not would be great.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Gooo !!!!! You killed it . Next time dont boil it down so much . It should all together be not more than a cup full , and dont eat anything for 4 hours before . Drinking some herb tea in those 4 hours is OK but not a lot .

It would be helpfull if you would tell us exactly how you prepared it and how much of each you used .

gamaxray

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
from an erowid prep

Preparation:

(via HCl method-during this dream I often thought about how effective this method is)

~105 grams of whole leaf peruvian psychotria viridis were placed in a large pyrex pot with britta water and a small amount of muratic acid (pH ~4.5). This was heated to a simmering/boiling temperature for about 2 hours stirring occationally with a wooden spoon. This was filtered with a t-shirt and placed in another pyrex pot, which was set to boil to reduce volume. Then the leaves were soaked again in britta water + muratic acid (pH ~4.5) and heated for an hour, then filtered and combined with the other solution. One last wash was done to the leaves and then combined to the reduction pot. When the liquid in the pot was down to about 6 oz. it was poured into a pyrex dish with syran wrap covering the bottom. This was placed into an oven set at 220 degrees for two hours. I then turned the oven off, but let it sit over night in the cooling oven. When I awoke, I would turn the oven on for a little and then off letting it sit. It stayed in the off/on oven for about two days (on for one hour/off for eight to twelve) and this succesfully took out all of the water and acid leaving a hard extract which could easily be recovered by lifting the syran wrap.

~65 grams of banisteriopsis caapi were prepared in exactly the same way, except the vine was first beaten and shredded with a hammer and knife before the brewing began. The caapi resulted a thick tarlike extract which could be rolled into balls.

Add hot water to these extracts and you've got tea.

except i just swallowed the extract

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That is not a way to make ayahuasca . That is a way to kill your mixture . Who ever wrote that "recepy" is an absolute idiot .

One needs 25 - 50 grams of Psychotria Viridis boiled in water for an hour . Do that three times , filter it through the tshirt . Then mix the three together and simer it down to a half a cup full . Then take at least 3 grams of Peganum Harmala and do the same thing as you did with the Psychotria Viridis . Then you have two half cup fulls of liquid . Dont eat for 4 hours , but you can drink some water or herb tea . A semi dark room where you can relax and lie down quietly is the best place to do it . Before you drink the half cup full of the Peganum Harmala mix relax / meditate with your eyes closed for half an hour . Then meditate again for half an hour to an hour and then drink the Psychotria Viridis mixture . Have a bucket handy in case you feel like pukeing . Dont worry If it happens its not like pukeing from alcohol its more like burping and spiting . Have a towel handy to dry your lips and in case you persperate a bit . Make sure you have a blanket near in case you are cold . The experience should start about three quarters of an hour after you drink the second cup of extract . The first time you try try with 25 grams of P.Viridis and then the next time you try it try it with 30 grams of P.Viridis . 50 grams is a strong dose .

If you want ask more questions here .

gamaxray

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
how much B. Cappi should i use. i am broke so i cant buy Peganum Harmala right now and would like to use what i have on hand. Also the B. Cappi is powder

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
50 to 100 grams .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i find the best way to cook aya is to get a non aluminum pot, 3 cups of water, 1 cup of vinegar, mix in your dmt containing substance, bring to a light boil (then turn the burner down to just under a boil) then stir the substance every 5 min or so for about 2 hours, strain the liquid, and repeat 2 more times. take the final liquid, and simmer it down, (NOT BOIL!) to a reasonable amount of liquid to drink. (i try to bring it down to about a cup or 2) do the same with the cappii, (you can probably just trow the cappii into the same pot while extracting the other substance)

ENJOY!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Do you mean 1 or 3 cups of vinegar and whats the PH of your end product ?

I wouldnt want to drink a cup full of vinegar and see no reason to use it or other acids .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
3 cups water, 1 cup vinegar, into a pot. im not sure what the ph is, but all i know is that this mixture is 100% perfect:) iv used this method to prepare large quantities of dmt quite a few times now. (each time, everyone that tries it is amazed with the quality)

i read a few methods, and kinda figured out my own..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
For makeing DMT maybe but not for makeing ayahuasca . Try ayahuasca without acids .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hrmm.. ill test it out without and acid in 2 weeks, then ill make some with, compare the two, and ill let ya know which prep works better.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks . But please try to separate any effects of the acid on your body from the effects of the ayahuasca alone . By that i mean that the physical effects of the acid on your body could effect the trip in that your body reacts to it and you think that those effects are the trip . For instance that you have stomach feelings , or a sort of a rush from drinking the acid , or that the acid makes you feel hotter or colder . Maybe it would be better for me to sugest that you do two extractions , the one with acid and the one without acid and then take the results with a MAOI and see if there is a diference in the effects . And do both extractions and see if there is a difference in the amount of the goods you get out of each .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
yeah, thats what i meant to post. i was going to do two separate extractions, one with an acid base, and the other without, using the same amount of mimosa for each extraction. i wont be getting an order of mimosa in till the end of next week. ill keep you posted.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
ultima did you get around trying this experiment?

C

corchouly

Invité
gamaxray a dit:
So i have tried ayahuasca before but all that happened is that i got really sick with no hallucinations, I dont know what i did wrong but it did not work. I used B. Cappi and Psychotria viridis what i did was boil them down separately and rolled up the remaining goo and swallowed them both.

So any good recipes or what not would be great.

I4M OK WITH YOUR PREPARATION PSYCO+VIDRIS 30 GRAMMES+ 30 GRAMMES EACH ONE PUT TO COOK FOR A LONG TIME WHEN IT4S OK THE MIXED IT'S NOT LIKE LIQUID SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
FOR 20 PERSONS THE COOK IT4S 12HOURS.
WITH THE MIMOSA NO GOOD IT4S NOT THE REAL AYA.
1000 EUROS YOU CAN GO FOR ONE WEEK WITH AN CHAMAN INDIAN TO MAKE THE REAL INITIATION.
BE CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE A PACE MAKER? MEDECINE WITH imao SYSTEM
IF YOU DON T MAKE A GOOD TRIP PERHAP'S THE DOSE WAS BAD.
SICK IT'S NORMAL THE FIRST TIME
CHECAMBA

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
For 1000 euros one could make 10 doses and buy enough grass and coke for a month long party . And probably get your dick sucked by your local holy lady .

Real "shamen" , guides only charge for their work so if it cost more than , at the most , 200 euros for a good strong trip in europe and 5 - 10 $ anywhere else your being ripped off BAD by a money baba .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
sorry guys, i havent been able to test this out yet.. i recently moved out of country and am trying to get some things straightened out before getting back into my psycho phase agian. i will post results as soon as i get more mimosa in.

BTW, GOD, SWIM's methed to extract is 3 cups water 1 cup vinegar (like i posted earlier), simmer for 2-3 hours while being stirred ever 10-15 min. strain, and repeat. take final product (without simmering down the end product) put into a pickle jar (that has been cleaned out) and add 3 table spoons of NaOH, (i usually eye it out, if theres a larger amount of liquid, i may add another 1/2 table spoon of Lye) then for the next 15 min, lightly swish in a circlular motion (NOT SHAKE!) the pickle jar. you should open the top of the pickle jar every 5 min or so, because the jar will build up pressure. then add 1 bottle of Naptha to the pickle jar, and repeat. the harder you stir the jar the longer it will take to even itself out. after about 15-30min of stirring, let the jar sit for a couple hours untill you see 3 layers. the bottom layer which is almost a dark purple/blackish colour, a middle layer, depending on how hard you shook the jar should almost be completely gone, and the top layer which is going to be sumwhat clear (naptha) the layer you take a turkey baster to and dry out in a glass pan. once the naptha is dry, you will have 100% pure dmt crystals.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
once the top layer of naptha is removed, you can add another bottle of naptha, and stir for another 30 min. once it settels, remove the top layer once agian, and dry out. the third time you do this, you can shake violently for 30 min, and let the jar sit for another 24 hours untill the jar has 2 layers.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
I didnt want to start a new topic, so ill just stick it on the end if this one if I may:

How long could aya be stored after making the concoction? Should I put it in a bottle and store it in the fridge?

Cheers