Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Way of the Godess forum discussion

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I have started this thread to have a discussion about the rules and growth of this forum.

When this forum was created the rules were pretty vague, and I decided to keep them vague until there were more women. The only rule was women-only. Now it's time to set some rules so I know exactly how to moderate this section. I will ask you some questions, maybe we can talk about this.

Are men allowed in this section?
I know what I think about it, but it's hard because I am not the only one here, and maybe other girls have a different opinion. IMO guys should be able to post here, but only with topics that relate to women and their way of life. And only in a respectful way. As GOD said: "No wankers!"
The negative side of this rule would be that it isn't a female-only section anymore and some women may feel uncomfortable asking/telling stuff that they want to tell. I myself am very interested in what guys have to say about certain things, and I'm sure they all got girlfriends/sisters/mothers that have the same problems we experience. This forum could also be a place where they can expose their problems/feelings about these things (yikes! that sounds so average!).

How can we make this forum more popular?
I have send messages to a lot of forum members but they all seem to have disappeared. Also amongst some people I know I have spread the word. But only guys seem to react and start to read everything else of psychonaut.com (which isn't bad, but we need more women 8) ) Do you have any idea's to make this forum more attractive? Or should we just let it be, create more topics over time, is that enough?

This is it for now, if you have more questions/topics for discussion, please bring them up. I would like to hear your opinion.

Love n Light,
Mara

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Hi Mara - I think guys should be allowed to post relevant replies. Naturally, we would hope for only sensible replies but boys will be boys! They are all brought into this world by a woman, so that alone gives them a perspective. Personally, I wouldnt be put off posting "personal" stuff if i thought guys were reading and could comment.

As to the second part of your question, i dont think i´ve been a forum member for long enough to give you an answer. There must be loads of woman psychonauts out there - where are they?? I suppose you could post an invitation and link on relevant groups. For example, I am member of a Facebook group called "The Pharmacratic Revolution - Mayan Calendar 2012 Revealed" which talks about entheogens and 2012". There are plenty of woman members on there, so perhaps a link there might attract them?

Jan

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
That is a very good idea magickstar! Do you think you can talk to the group and try to put a link there?

Maybe myspace is a good introducer too? Does anyone have a myspace account? Or maybe I should create one? When I have time I will try to look into it.

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
I can certainly post a link on that group. I do have a myspace account but dont really use it and i am not a member of any groups on there.

GOD is concerned at the thought of attracting "loads of new loony 2012 bored housewives syndrom patients" but i doubt the thread will become overwhelmed with posts overnight ....

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Maybe myspace is a good introducer too? Does anyone have a myspace account? Or maybe I should create one? When I have time I will try to look into it.
I don't think MySpace is very useful for that purpose. Of course those who already have an account and lots of friends could mention the forum once in a while, but to create an account simply to promote a subforum doesn't seem very efficient to me.
GOD is concerned at the thought of attracting "loads of new loony 2012 bored housewives syndrom patients"
The problem (for GOD) is that most psychonauts (male or female) are interested in at least some of the loony ideas out there (if that's what they are). Why? Because these ideas pervade the entire recreational culture (parties, websites, books, lectures etc.). And my guess that the number of female psychonauts not interested in subjects like 2012, the tarot and astrology is even smaller.

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Just posted the following on my facebook group:

Hi to all female psychonauts on this group. There is now a place dedicated to sharing the feminine perspect of entheogenic experiences. It is on www.psychonaut.com and the section is called "Way of the Goddess". Come and join us and share your psychadelic experiences - and dont forget to say magickstar sent you.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Hi Mara,

I have always wanted to meet more female psychonauts in real life. They are quite rare, in my experience. I do not know why this is, but I suspect in part it is geographical, in my situation, anyway.

I live in the most repressive part of the US, and MEN who are psychonauts are rare.

Most people here are strictly recreational-drug using wastrels who get terrified if any real information gets imparted to them via psychedelics.

( I'm serious )

The idea of creating an all female forum, if I may say so, is discriminatory, in the same sense that it would be if the 'Synthesis and Extraction' forums were 'male only'.....

Perhaps you should just say....'No pigs'

'No rednecks'

' No chauvinists'

These are probably what you're trying to avoid, correct?

The rest of us, as noted, may have some interesting input.

Nice to meet you....

:)

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Hello there Spice, nice to meet you too. It's a bit weird to say this actually, because I have been on this forum for quite a while. I read most of your posts. It took me some time to finally join though :) It seems a bit weird for me to be afraid of the real information you get through psychedelics, as real information is all you get, you can't avoid it. Hmm... Maybe if you do a group-trip in the city, haven't tried that one :D

It was never my intention to ban men from this forum. I started this section because another girl came up with the idea and I was interested if it would work. Unfortunately I haven't seen her around since then.

As magickstar agrees with me, and mountain-girl will probably too, we declare this forum open for everyone. Exept for pigs and wankers, ofcourse. :wink:
You can ask female-related questions, or post relevant topics or news-items. Can't wait to see what everybody has to offer.

Great message, magickstar! I hope it helps!

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
yeah, everyone is welcome, women, men, hermaphrodytes or however you spell it, genderfucks, animals plants, the whole lot of them! :weedman:

if you really wanted to post anyways you could always pretend to be a girl lol

and myspace-ummmmmmm, howsabaout not. the satan king of monopoly media rednecked closeminded biggottry named-dare i say it-rupert murdock owns it, so no, dont support it! or, idk it goes against my values as a psychonaut-just like yahhoo and kleenex-dont use either.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"yeah, everyone is welcome, women, men, hermaphrodytes or however you spell it, genderfucks, animals plants"

What about me ???? Can i play to ?

But if i can play i shall flip out if wankers join in or if anyone starts making passes at the ladys .

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
lol i guess that includes gods and goddesses too :p

yeah, i think that might have been the point at having the allusion to no guys in the beggining, not that that matters, but i agree, so is God going to play lady protector now? lol

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Weee I can post :)
This forum part is doomed :lol:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
"But if i can play i shall flip out if wankers join in or if anyone starts making passes at the ladys .

The lady's got the psychonaut police on there side. :wink: :lol:

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
I just added an invitation to this forum on the Boom Festival group on Facebook.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
EEeeeekkkkk !!!!! Hords of wimin !!!!!! I shall have a bath and change me undys !!!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats LMAO ???? Another insider code ???? I did ask if i could play........

I wanted to show respect.....

Does one know what wimin are ? ( Its maybe a "Private eye" joke . Maybe Star can explain ? )

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sorry , my ego gets a bit skitty and paranoid when women are near . Its probably my feminine side...........