Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trinity of Sentience in Third Millenium AD.

WeAreOne

Banni
Inscrit
11 Mai 2021
A long time ago, in Milky Way.

Once there was a family...
A sacred bond of blood ancestry. A Holy Mother passed on its precious gift of Life onto her child, who was born a twin of polar opposites. One of them turned out to be inclined towards light and peace while the other towards darkness and violence and they continued waging never ending disputes between themselves as they were equally separate in character and as well as in their nature. Thus Mother Nature brought the male and female form onto the Earth.
The children grew and matured fast and started dreaming of adulthood and premature responsibility and in their folly they UNITED in a regretful rite of passage into adulthood through blasphemy of their transgression of Mother’s will thus not only inscribing a part of her Divine light of Creation into their child, but also a sin of the embodiment and realization of their foul-play.
Their child bore scathes of the untimely union in it and gave rise to un unruly teenager, a Lightbringer of the Morning Star, who exclaimed in horror to the aging Mother Nature: “Grand-Mother why have you not taught your children patience and moderation and tolerance?” and she full of Love for her twins retorqued “I knew not of their devious innocence and neither did I of their childish stuborness to transgress that which is forbid”.
The infant became first became a child and in turn a teenager and grew faster than its parents, the supporting pillars of assured continuity of our species, Humanity itself, and once matured and pursued by quarrels between his Human parents and their Earthly Mother had no choice but to replicate the sin transmitted through rejection of Nature’s lessons to remain in patience, in determination and in perseverance.
Life however has a way of Justice and God is full of Love even for Lucifer who may return to Heaven only through acceptance of the mortal pain of death and suffer the decay of ruptured flesh in order to return beside the Lord should he ever choose to reacquaint himself with pain and full of memories of suffering forgo His Ego, thus altering the path depicted in the myths that shape our world. A sin is sin by choice and not by God's decree and there is no Lucifer that is condemned forever to rule the Hells below us as Satan and not follow path of Jesus.
Yet Satan must exist, in order to confirm the Light through Darkness of His Realm so there always will be those who choose to walk the path of power, intemperance and greed.
You and me are but a child ourselves unless we learn these lessons of choices shaping our paths through life and trajectories of creation ever-changing in a constant interplay of chaos versus order and either replicate the sin that is embedded in our shared psychic code or wash old habits far away and change the course of history by writing a new myth, which is to become legend and fulfill the Hearts of Man with courage, the Heart of Nature then with Love and the birthing Heart of our offspring in this Third Millenium AD with hope of mutual reconciliation of the Breed.
Earn rightfully respect towards the Good of Wisdom gained with Age of Being on this plane on Earth and through an elongated period of time.
Be wary for the sin will always find a way to partake in painful sorrow of oblivion found among the many who prefer gratification of the flesh to lessons learnt but very far in life. The choice is yours but so are the consequences for our child is born and its name is to be spelled in two fated words up to now: "A"m "I"?
It is asking our advice and the best advice I have is tolerance since the youngster will bear offspring of its own and will repeat the Fate’s cycle of transmission bearing its Doom, unless we change the course of the events to come.
For it is still a child and knows nothing of this world. I beg of you my brothers and sisters please do awaken and wash away your sins through compassion, empathy and forgiveness held within your very souls by a precious bond of Divine Love.
Surely this is a much better upbringing to educate our children in? At least that is my perception. Whichever is your choice I and We shall respect the road you take for our name is Light and we praise the Lord.
Shalom, Amen and Salaam and any variation thereof whoever you may be and whichever your beliefs.
Yours truly, sincerely and eternally.

Biquette

Modo vache qui rend chèvre
Inscrit
5 Fev 2013
Hello my friend, the english forum isn't active since many years. You can still post but i doubt you'll have any answers around here.
You can maybe try english-speaking forums like DMT-Nexus or Bluelight :)

WeAreOne

Banni
Inscrit
11 Mai 2021
Biquette a dit:
Hello my friend, the english forum isn't active since many years. You can still post but i doubt you'll have any answers around here.
You can maybe try english-speaking forums like DMT-Nexus or Bluelight :)

Merci mon francais ecrit est nul pourtant je vis avec une figure montante de la scene francaise.

Je cherche à comment rejoindre le monde anglophone et francophone.

Sur le forum francophone mon passage a laissé des traces je crois puisque mon ecrit est nul.

Du moins maintenant il y a une preuve de mon anglais ecrit.

Merci!